What kind of mite is this?? Help!!

3 Likes

Cant really tell in pic. What color is it?

Don’t think it may be a mite if you can see it naked eye hum|nullxnull and crawling out of the safety given by the plant or soil, perhaps a sort of springtail … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yellow / gold like pic move pretty fast this is on the outside of coco container seem to notice more after a watering

It looks pretty similar to this cuz of the antennas but other pics I found online look a lot bigger than what I see at my spot these are really small and more circle

1 Like

They could be root aphids, they come in various colors. From your description it sounds like a root pest anyway

1 Like

Then those antennas could be the spider mites front legs :sweat:, can you post a pic of the plant to check the leaves? Sun

1 Like

I’m going to take a guess and say that isnt something to worry about. I think the general rule is if its fast moving its more than likely to be beneficial. Have you noticed any damage to the plants?

1 Like

Hard to see. What is the size? Pencil tip?

yes pencil tip and move pretty fast… notice them most after watering on sides of container

I’m going to move this to the other thread you have going on this topic, ok?

1 Like

k thx! np…

figured this out itshypoaspis miles

Those are good news Arriba|nullxnull , thanks for letting us now … beer3|nullxnull

Captura