What kind of strain do you think this is?

Short, strong branches. Very sticky trichomes, can barely rub your fingers after touching it. Not like other slippery oily trichomes when touched. Looking pretty much done at 59 days but will let her ripen and flush out the nutes.

Based on your history growing and experience, What kind of strain or genetic background do you think it is? :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I couldn’t tell you . Is this a test ? If it is I fail . :sob:

6 Likes

No test my friend :sunglasses:

Just some bagseed that came out dank and want to see your thought on possible lineage of this plant

Looks to me indica dominant strain with some kush in there crossed with something else.

1 Like

Any pics of the seedling stage?

2 Likes

My guess would be haze. That foxtailing and bud form reminds me of an amnesia haze type structure. Could be a million strains though :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s Cannabis. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

19 Likes

Send me a sample and I will give you my best guess…

12 Likes

http://www.medicinalgenomics.com/strainseek-strain-identification-and-registration/

Only one way to find out. $600 to test three different plants and they can tell you the closest and most distant relatives.

2 Likes

Whatever strain it is after chop I’d be trying my hardest to re veg it to use as a mom. It looks stick AF

4 Likes

Well, it’s obviously a sativa dominant hybrid,whatever it is, and looks really pretty… lol The real question is how does it taste, smell and smoke? Let us know! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Maybe these pics will help us determine :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I agree with meesh definitely sativa dominant by the width of the leaves

1 Like

:point_up_2: I was gonna guess some hybrid with Neville’s Haze. But with a haze, smell is a sure giveaway!

1 Like

One of a thousand different cookies crosses maybe .? Crossed with a Haze or Thai - looks real good from the last pics :+1:.
Enjoy it whatever it is @Wigiberto , have you tasted any yet - if so then let us know what she smokes like etc …!? Cheers !
Happy growing,
Gaz

2 Likes