What Other Plants Do You Have?

I finally found a persian shield at the greenhouse.

It was in rough shape when I brought it home and then the cat got to it.

10 Likes

That is awesome!
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

@Panamajock personally I would build a larger wooden planter box around the current clay pot. Then smash the clay pot, remove the peices, then fill up the wooden planter, since the roots are in the ground anyways, may as well let it grow. At this point it’s now just about how you like the look of an cracked clay pot vs anything else you could replace it with.

3 Likes

Ye …I was thinking kinda that way,I got some sunder blocks, and I was thinking of utilizing them.I would just put one at each side in in the front.

Thanks for the advice…i kinda of attached to it as I remember when I bought it…seems long while ago.

EDIT. Sinder blocks

I’m cloning her as well.

7 Likes

Coleus and impatiens today.

9 Likes

Some of my zinnias today.

This is an old flower

A young flower

Zinnia just starting to flower in container with a tithonia.

12 Likes

My Lady woke me up after my last graveyard shift with this little present… and some coffee with bailies and a preroll.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: no wonder it’s called a “non-day” :grin::grin::grin:

12 Likes

About a year ago, I finally tracked down this plant I had been wanting for months! It was just a few leaves on top, not trailing at all. Now it’s so long I can barely keep up and it’s blooming!!! I’m so proud of it. :star_struck: Variegated string of hearts. :two_hearts:

I’ve already trimmed it and started a new pot a few months ago.

16 Likes

That plant is absolutely beautiful.
:green_heart: :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :two_hearts:

Thai basil starting to flower.
I don’t cut off the beginning flowers as I do with other types of basil.

Coleus & impatiens update.

17 Likes

I mean you have all those gorgeous flowers Calyxander which are nice to look at and everything, but I didn’t see ONE crappy little rice plant you can use as cat-bait.

Started growing from rice hulls in my pot and I was impressed with their tenacity and has now become my cat distraction so I can get stuff done in my tent without having that little fluffy asshole grace my flowers with her coat.

6 Likes

Zinnia and tithonia (Mexican sunflower)

12 Likes

I’ve got some begonias surrounding a sugarcane plant I started from seed,we’ll see if my Canadian season is long enough

Sacred cacti
Catnip is such a weed I haven’t planted these bins in over 4 years when I started the nip

15 Likes

But proud of it lol it was literally a two leafed plant from Walmart been alive for a year in half transplanted three times …just curious to the mushrooms growing !?

Bottom left is a clone we propagated !

10 Likes

Looks like a super healthy jade pothos.
The mushrooms show that the soil was being fungaly dominant and has healthy mycorrhiza web.

Edit.
You have a jungle in your washroom and I love it

1 Like

So just let the mushrooms be ? Yeah man it was one of our goals for this place and we accomplished it !thanks and some of it is in shower eventually at the new house have a walk in shower with that hanging in there !

1 Like

Yeah, unless you’ve got pets or kids around your plants mushrooms are only beneficial… well as long as they aren’t eating the plant.

Those look kind like flowerpot parasol mushrooms, but I don’t know.

2 Likes

Impressed on how fast they grow !

1 Like

Agreed if you have kids or pets that can eat the mushrooms, probably best to pick them,or cut them at ground level to leave the mycorrhiza alone and happy.

I leave mine because I’ve been lucky and my cats don’t touch them.every time I too dress mushroom compost or make a fungal tea I’ll usually have mushrooms growing in one or two pots

2 Likes