What ph testers are people using?

I’m a drop guy myself. Wouldn’t mind getting litmus strips at some point but I’m lazy.

1 Like

I can vouch for the drops, GH to be exact, didn’t know there was any other. I grow in coco for the last 5 years, and been growing since 97ish and I’ve never had a pen and couldn’t tell you how to use it. I go for piss yellow or the bright olive (6.5).
Most times feed basic nutes at a constant 6.0 everytime no need to test. But yeah, drops is all I know

1 Like

Man, am I the only one flipping over the Marshall double stack!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: All I can make out on the amp is the JCM, a 900? Your tuner is covering the headstock on the one electric, but it looks like a Les Paul 2.

Holy shit man, that thing’ll move some air. Way to go dude. Awesome rig. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
:guitar:

1 Like

Tubes!
Another one

:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

6 Likes

I just got the g.h. drops and now I at least know what I’m putting in the soil. It’s amazing how little you need to use to drop it down ,took a while to figure out how little I need.
But still would like to know what the soil is.
I’m still confused why blue lab pens get bad reviews, and I’m not ready to spend $185.00 for there soil meter. So it’s looking like the apera is the front runner
Thanks for everyone’s input, greatly appreciate the input

Bluelab PENGTB Grower’s Toolbox with pH Pen, Conductivity Pen and Probe Care Kits

3 Likes

Syn, why do I see so many bad reviews, if I was to go with bluepen,I would want the soil tester as it says it can do both soil and liquid. But for $185.00. And bad reviews I’m very nervous about it.

I havnt had an issue with mine, just recalibrated it 2 days ago because it told me to.

The Bluelab tool box is worth the cash imo

4 Likes

Milwaukee instruments have been the best I’ve used and I’ve used them all. More durable and better than bluelab in my opinion.

https://milwaukeeinstruments.com

I’m not easy on mine and they hold calibration great. They’re never off when I recalibrate.

2 Likes

Because its amazon, and amazon isn’t the greatest retailer to buy from. I got mine from a local hydro store, and they got that from the distributor itself.

2 Likes

Finally found out what my h20 ph was
9.30. , there looking a lot better G.H. drops.
Thanks everyone

image000000(5).gif

1 Like

Have this one as well. What are solution y’all using between tests? I’ve just kept it moist. Mine only came with calibration solution. Thanks!

1 Like

They have a truncheon as well as being a little better in pricing thanks!

This is the one I’ve been using. Have two actually just in case but didn’t come with storage solution. Seems to be accurate and reliable. Easy to recalibrate.

I use Hanna products, I find they’re pretty good.

1 Like

Apera pc60 been in service for about 3 years recommend it

1 Like

Yes but they seem better built as well. They’re definitely more durable than bluelab.

I still use the blue lab and cross reference but honestly Milwaukee is better in every way.

1 Like

Another BlueLab ph and ppm pen user… although i dont use every feeding. Dont forget to keep the probe moist.