What strains have you tried that tasted like Grapefruit?

Monkey Paw BX project has thrown mainly grapefruit to yellow fruit terp profile with green banana, Mango, lemon, as it cures to the first moth. These plants were the structure selected for Sativa Leaning Brutal Paw Stock. Selections definatly brought out the Sativa Columbian Gold Genes, golden, more spear shaped buds than the Indica driven Brutal Paw. With plants going around 60-70 days.

3 Likes

Grand daddy Purple

I got a clone of Forbidden Fruit from Dark Heart Nursery that smelled and tasted like grapefruit.

1 Like

I have grown romulan grapefruit fruit for several years but recently loat.my.last.mom. I dis some crosses including with dancehall and pine apple thai and have seeds from those. The dancehall cross is amazing top shelf type smoke.
It’s not grapefruit but a industrial cleaner type smell and a sweet taste that seems like an artificial attempt at citrus…lol

1 Like

Darkstar! Mazar leaning 100% Indica. Smells and tastes like grapefruit peels.

4 Likes

If you ever are interested in trading for some of the dancehall romulan grapefruit cross please lmk, that sounds right up my alley.

1 Like

grapegod = bitter grapefruit, but sadly to heady and low yield (= makes her meh to me)
bright moments = offensively sweet and pungent grapefruit with a nice strong effect

2 Likes

Dynamite. best grapefruit strain I have ever grown.

So there’s actually strains of weed that taste bitter, like citrus peel?

Sorry but I don’t believe you. I’ve grown plenty of grapefruit weed. All of it tasted sour,not bitter.

2 Likes

maybe someones “bitter” is “sour” to you, while its “tangy” for someone else (?)

semantics, lol …
it’s like people sometimes describing soma’s NYCD as “fuely” or “sour” → :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes

Apparently not enough :rofl:

4 Likes

Maybe someone round these parts with Chimera beans in their stash will stepforth and do a reproduction/ seed run co-op ?

Fast buds has an auto grapefruit man and KOS seeds had one called dark dragon you’d maybe be interested in that’s grapefruit, idk if it’s still available though you might have to look around to get some seeds of it or msg him directly.

Hazeman’s got a Bright Moments x Sour Grapes that looks so good

1 Like

Back in the.way back days, I had an Elite NYCD cutting and grew it in my Phototrons.

I could never get my romulan grapefruit to self.pollinate…but she was an easy clone. I.lost.my.ladt one last summer
I did get some seeds from crossing with pineapple thai and from dancehall (cbd)

1 Like