Starting a NEW chapter

depending on the phenos you had pop up its a possibly its them as well as there is some fluffy light ones in there, though lack of light and or issues definitely play into that.

2 Likes

That’s what I figured I couldn’t help but notice @Dirtron cinderevils they almost look landrace ! the smell is so incredible though

3 Likes

Welp here comes the buds!
Kinda depressing not having any babies to take care of ! At one point I was up to 23 plants many in various stages boy was it interesting to say the least now

So here is your six out of nine survivors
Third time defoliators !

Maple leaf 100% indica -Afghan - derived
Citrus.buttery,caramel
Body high

Sour lemon hybrid
Pine grapefruit
Outdoorsy active high

Zkittlez Indica
Candy flavors
Calming focused

Now I know I keep saying I will do individual shots but I assure some are easily over 2 foot wide have to tuck them in when going through a a doorway :crazy_face:

I’m really starting to dig this just water garden makes life simple—errr…
Garden-tone is what I’ve been using in my home lol

Cinderevil a purple pheno !
I have moved the two closer into the bunch allowing them greater light the other one well she’s pushing 3.5ft plus

12 Likes

Looks like six filled it up.

1 Like

@GrowingInThePines You ain’t lying about that one ! Let’s see how the Mars and vipra do

2 Likes

The flash from the camera acts as lightning the weekly misting acts as rainfall the knob on my fan cranked produces high winds …
The ladies just survived their first thunderstorm :crazy_face:

13 Likes

I see :star:. Little galaxies.

1 Like

@Hemp I shall call them my galaxy soldiers

1 Like

Looks like a full army of shinning buds.

3 Likes

Lol thanks man I think a month into flower now it is

2 Likes

I like those pictures the best. Something about that. Reminds me of when I grew outside years ago. I would go hunting for them around the end of October. Loved seeing stars.

1 Like

Yeah I deff enjoy the lights out pictures as well .
Yup they r almost reflective at night when the light catches them

2 Likes

It was like picking mushrooms at night. Big Diamond stars. Lol

1 Like

Damn son!! Your ladies are looking great! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well shit ! Thanks for stopping in and complimenting the garden ! I try to keep up on em dry amendments really can’t beat the just water method ! IMO🤪

He got them dancing. O yea!

1 Like

Looks great like they are about to wake up.

1 Like

Couple more days will be the last top dressing for the ladies need to tie down a few branches and what not I try to move them around every water so each plant gets diff light diff angles wind etc …I cannot wait till they beef up :grinning:

2 Likes

With all this rain in the forecast the humidity is climbing has raised about fifteen percent in the grow room !!

This is not safe for me temp 71’F 54% rh with the light out .I have three battery powered fans…I turned them up a couple notches tonight just in case …

I fear mold ever since this day

If I have to I will bust out the dehumidifier I think they r getting plenty of air flow this time …
:thinking:

Now maybe if I under stood a VPD chart lol

Anyways a couple night shots of the ladies they seem to be doing swell about a month ina half out I’m figuring no time schedule unless heat and humidity get to much to deal with :crazy_face:

It’s hard to get goods shots at night sometimes …I like to call them crack house shots

10 Likes

Lol packed in tight your best friend is fans make those buds wave steady . Two notches down from hurricane force but you want them blowing in the breeze.

2 Likes