What's your travel setup.?

It’s a very nice pipe with a few limitations.

It’s a personal pipe. It doesn’t pass around well.

The cooling channels work really well but it needs to be cleaned often. Cleaning is just wiping it with a paper towel so it’s no big deal.

The magnets are cool.

It doesn’t hit as hard as a standard pipe and you have to draw a little harder than you’re used to.

Overall I like it a lot. I don’t use it at home but it’s a great travel pipe.

5 Likes

5 Likes

That clip is awesome. Where did you find that?

3 Likes

Thanks man. That’s a snap on test lead end that I got about 25 yrs ago.
Replaced the rubber boot on it once but the clip is still the original. :+1:
It goes where I go. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Weed: in orange pill jars, the big non-child-resistant kind, or in glass dispensary jars. Kif and/or pre-ground flower in those tiny single serving Bonne Maman jam jars

Minimal travel pipe: titanium chillum in my pocket (Dangle Supply or Quiver Fabrications)

Maximal travel pipe: Australian burl wood block pipe with glass insert custom from Steve’s Dank Pipes

I owe you guys a photo of my rolling clipboard that’s the real travel setup for me, my backpack weed desk.

2 Likes

when I take out my outback I don’t really care the thing is invisible to the law but when I take out the hot rod this always goes with me

7 Likes

Damn you and your cool pipes bro. Last time I saw you post some pieces up I promptly had a couple paragon machine works pieces en route, a little stainless oney, and a 10” titanium wizard pipe. Now I want that titanium chillum. Haha.

1 Like

Amazing idea!

1 Like

lol they don’t make this one anymore, it’s from the first generation of DangleBongs, it’s a slide but also a chillum but you can get my favorite one still, the Safety Meeting:

1 Like

I throw it in my little toolbox in the trunk and it’s 100% invisible no way on earth Johnny Law would ever find that

2 Likes

That is genius!!! Invisible in plain sight.

1 Like