How you carry your stash?

I use a hermetic can that fits inside my side pouch, but it seems such a trivial way to transport my daily stuff either a bud or hash, how you do it?

8 Likes

Legal or illegal place? I don’t know about the former so in the latter, a doobie. Going to try and bust me, I’m gutting that mug. Sorry, I’m never getting over this prohibition.

7 Likes

When I lived in a prohibition state, I followed the rule @cbizzle said: prerolled joint in the cigarette pack or tube, always smoked over a sewer grate or by the water so I could flick it if I got rolled on. And the herb in small Mason jars with the two piece lid to contain the scent. Or the snap containers inside a freezer Ziploc sometimes. Now that I live in a legal state, I just use recycled dispensary canisters with the snap top and don’t worry about a little scent leakage.

8 Likes

When I travel to a red state I just carry some edibles gummies and my vape with a couple full cartridges. For general daily use in Cali I have a porta bong that fits in my waist bag and a hand-blown glass pipe and small glass jar which fit inside a prescription medicine bottle.

6 Likes

If I’m travelling it’s in the trunk. The best way for them to get you is a DUI.

If I’m walking around a baggie will do.

Also I’m mostly legal here :+1:

8 Likes

In my case it is illegal but I don’t like to have pre made joints, got to bring a bud, grinder, pappers, rolling tabacco, the works or some hash when it is the case I notice some odor when I open the pouch but the can has a rubberband to make it watertight but some smell is noticeable.

4 Likes

Have pot will travel…this is how…btw, that’s a cube of brownie…

8 Likes

I carry all my stuff in Nalgene containers. Including my roll a bowl bong…

8 Likes

Posted this in dudes paraphernalia thread. Love this carrying case and cone packer. You pack in the middle hole with the little funnel in it and can carry seven 1 gram cones. Perfect for concerts or parties. I pack in it every day too, easiest way to do it. Well worth the $20.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Official1900s?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1152337333![image|666x500](upload://7lUPDoDZs3kIAtBK2IT5kKmb8w6.jpeg)

8 Likes

Check these guys out, they make great stuff.

3 Likes

I carry mine around in my mouth, while being on fire :fire::crazy_face:

Actually I give a $shit more now then I ever have.
It’s in a bag, in another bag, in my trunk. Or at home.

2 Likes

Am i the only one with an altoids tin? :grinning:

6 Likes

I notched out my dug out years ago to hold a poker. I rolled the end for a handle, bent it just right to slide in next to the bat, and tapped the spiral handle thingy gently with a light hammer to give it a “seat”.

I’m a fan of ryot one hitters. They have a larger inside diameter so they clog less and the wooden ones never get hot and don’t feel heavy on your lip when you need two hands lighting up in the wind.

Other than that, it goes in these little amber jars.
Oh and calyx concentrate containers for hash and stuff

6 Likes

\

I used to use something like this anytime i was traveling with weed

5 Likes

My wife’s old makeup bag :rofl:

10 Likes

Mason jar in a backpack, joints in those plastic joint tubes.

edit: didn´t realize this was an old thread…

2 Likes

Not that old, trying to find a better and more discrete way of having my daily stash on me.

Right now I transport small buds inside eco grinder or aside with it in a waterproof tin inside my pouch.

Probably having the joints done before and in saverettes may be better.

How I roll:

5 Likes

I have a Proto Pipe that has a tube that can hold a bit of ground up weed. It even doubles as a tamper to pack the bud in.

8 Likes

Used to have one of those but someone stole it in Christiania once, or perhaps I just lost it… Was a great pipe.

2 Likes

It really is a great pipe. I bought my PP about the same time I got a pyptek pipe and have used my PP almost exclusively. Not that the pyptek is a bad pipe, its just the bowl is a little too big for my tastes.

1 Like