When is day 1 of flower? 12-12 pistils or Bud

Same here. Using that measure, my plants are ready after 60 days.

All this gets thrown out of the window if you put a plant into flower before it is sexually mature of course. Then it is a crap shoot depending on the day it becomes sexually mature and is able to produce the plant equivalent of mature sex organs.

If that is the case, counting from the day the seed popped or when you see flowers will give you a more accurate idea.

5 Likes

@Misolo313, I’ve seen you refer to your power outage several times in this thread and in your “…diary after harvest” thread, but I don’t see where you mentioned how long the power was out. How long was it?

1 Like

2 hours into lights on. Power went out for 6-7 hours

1 Like

I agree first day of flower is day one of 12 and 12 if it’s showing pistils if not it can
still take a week or two to show during 12 and 12 like I said on my thread I flipped mine 2 days ago so they have been in flower for 2 days

3 Likes

2 Likes

That plant is still sitting on a month or better til finish… you can’t loo at leaf trichomes ad an indicator, you need to look at the calyxes … Waaayy to many pistils and hasn’t started bulking up yet also still seeing alot of clear trichs still… You’ll get there but if you cut it down now, you wasted your time growing it, because it’s not done lol

4 Likes

Best way to measure flower is from the day of the flip on a sexually mature plant, but the real-life answer is fluid. You can 12/12 from seed, and put your actual day 1 of flower four to eight weeks in, like a couple people have mentioned

Like toasty said tho, you’ve got another month at least. In this case the pistil date would likely be more accurate. Also. If your power outage was only a one time thing, it shouldn’t have made much difference in the plants life. Lots of cloudy days in the great outdoors.

4 Likes

Looked at those calyxes for an hour.
Pistils are coming in but are turning at same rate but well see.

She was popped 2/27. Flipped 3/29. @DiggySoze
Week 11 now. Preflowers showed up week 3. Pistils on most plants week 5-6. 3 have been budding since week 6-7. Its week 11. Another month would be week 15-16?:astonished::laughing:

Thank you. Appreciate any input.

1 Like

Her clone went in 6/1 already mature vegged for 21 days. I was gonna give her more bit she got too big. So ill see what the real length of her is with my setup.

1 Like