Where do i post questions about strains?

I might be dumb or something, but there are not a clear category where you can post questions about strains? Like which breeder got the best representation or If someone have tried a strain before. I hope you would help me out to point me into a direction where to post or that we could have a specific sub category for these types of questions. The community as a whole sits on so much information and it would be awesome to be able to gather that information in a structured and understandable way.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

My guess would be the breeders lab.

4 Likes

My initial thought aswell, but i felt like it would clutter the section with questions that are not really breeding related.

1 Like

I usually just shoot from the hip as most folks around here aren’t too snobby. :grin:

5 Likes

No worries, the mods will move it if there is a more appropriate location.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Okeidoki, thanks for the answers :heart:

2 Likes

If you search the name of the strain, breeder or bean bank you are wondering about you will be able to see if it is already being discussed if not google is often your friend , figure out who bred said strain originally (if possible ) contact breeder (if possible) and ask for verified places to pick up there gear.

7 Likes

@Heritagefarms Yes Ofc, ive talked with the breeder om IG i know where its sold and ive been searching for it here, icmag and on google. There isnt much about this strain and I havnt found much so i thought that OG might be able to help me out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Try the community section

1 Like

What strain would that be ?

2 Likes

The cultivar in question is ODV3 by Lady sativa. But i got pretty much all questions answered in the thread i made here on OG. :grin::+1:t2: Best community ever!

3 Likes