Which BOG strain does OG want to see run

LOL, no worries. After hunting them so long I just could not give them up but want to make sure he get’s what he’s after. If that means running my pack myself and than giving him seeds that’s cool or if I can find him a pack also cool.

LOL, yeah maybe :slight_smile: So far it has worked best for me to just do my thing and let them contact me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Honestly @Hemp , I am up for them all. That’s why I was curious what others wanted since I doubt any of them will disappoint me. Just hoping my skills are worthy of such great genetics :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

From what I have seen brother. You got the stuff. You make a lot of people happy. For that hats Off Sir! One Love the t-shirt is cool.

1 Like

Looks like Sour Bubble is taking an early lead :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sweet Cindy gets my vote. That is the only strain of BOGs I was lucky enough to be able to try myself.

1 Like

@Hemp do you think @DougDawson is Bushy Old Grower? BOG passed away bro.

1 Like

Yeah, that pic will be going in the tent with some BOG drawings from a user. Still a really cool shirt though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think that’s cool that you’re putting pics up in the tent. The plants will definitely feel the vibes. As long as guys like us are still breathin, the legends who paved the way will never be forgotten.

That shirt is awesome for sure.

2 Likes

I’m in for the Sweet Cindy.

3 Likes

Whatever it is, I’m down :grin:

Glad that sour bubble went into your hands. I know you’ll kill it! :100: :+1:

That’s what I was hoping for when I got rid of some packs (to keep them in the og community). It was purchased 2 months before his passing and stored in a seed fridge, so germination should be great!

4 Likes

You should definitely make more of the Grape Punch if you have those. Those are his rarest seeds and definitely a hard hitting almost pure indica…
I grew it in like 2008 and it’s still one of the strongest indica highs I’ve ever felt! :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I voted for Sour Boggle but looks like Sour Bubble is winning which is awesome also.

I’d go for Sour Bubble too!

1 Like

Honestly I’m guessing you can’t go wrong with any of those

1 Like

I didn’t understand :100:. Sorry don’t know all you guys. @DougDawson Hope I didn’t cause problems. @MoBilly peace

3 Likes

No problems at all bud, all good. Dont want you to feel you said anything wrong because you didnt.

1 Like

I lost a friend. I just talked to him a few months ago. Good soul. I’m just having a hard time . I’m reading into things wrong. I’m going to stay to my little grow room. Thanks

2 Likes

No worries, all good bro.

2 Likes

No worries brother, no need to apologize. Just didn’t want you finding out Mr. BOG was gone and thinking it was Doug.

2 Likes