Which seed bank do you recommend among these?

3 Likes

You may want to check out this thread.

8 Likes

Thanks brò!

No problem. Out of likes but got lots of info :v:

hello villager it depends what you are looking for then on mephisto autoflowers … fast bud … ethos auto … instead on photoperiod there are many excellent rippers … cannarado … … ethos … Humboldt … and many others I have named you some that I have also tried Mark has nice stable strains avoid royal quuen barneys etc too commercial

1 Like

brò photoperiod!

1 Like

For example, I’m looking for genetics that are different from the usual commercial ones, like this:

2 Likes

Humboldt…ethos…Cannarado…blimburn…the cali connection these are all the best banks and above all the most stable ones such as ethos and humbolt banks are fire instead if you choose the cali connection take the strain corleone​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Black Kush is formidable! Yes, like these non-commercial varieties.

They not seedbanks bro. The list is breeders. Female seeds do in my opinion the best c99. If it’s to buy autos from I highly recommend fastbudz :v:

5 Likes

come on the fast bud autoflowers they are good but you can’t compare them to mephisto they have fire the autoflowering ones

2 Likes

The cali connection…oppure bodhi the strain Is fire

1 Like

Humboldt L.A gelato :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Yeah but good luck finding anyone with mephisto in stock. :wink:

2 Likes

SeedAttic - I’ve got facebook contacts that have used them and there cheap.
Anybody else know anything about them?

Give ChiTown seeds a try.

2 Likes

Seeds of Africa does anyone know something about them or have they tried them?

I’ve used weedseedsexpress for nearly two years now with good results, infact they seem to have got better lately with seed quality and fast shipping.

1 Like

Good! Thanks brò.

https://northatlanticseed.com/product-category/seeds/mephisto/

If you dont feel like waiting for the monday drops on their own site.

2 Likes