Which strain would you like to grow and why?

Seen some real nice plants on here of the cheech wizard the ssdd bx I grew where all real nice smoke the sour diesel bx3 is good but some auto flowered and my female threw some sneaky nanners good smoke though too those Alien apparition sounds great heard there’s phenos of the dbhp that smells like cucumber soda and mushrooms sounds interesting

4 Likes

Hard to say without knowing your preferences. If it were me and If I didn’t already have so much SSDD stuff I’d gravitate to the SSDD BX. Only way I’d grow out the Original Blueberry would be if I was going to pollen chuck it at the SSDD or find a female to be a recipient of SSDD pollen. SSDD (to me) seems fairly similar to Blueberry in effects with a higher probability of finding quality plants. Also Cheech Wizard F2s sound interesting for trying to find some Diablo phenos, and Good Medicine sounds good as well.

5 Likes

That’s easy! PCK21.

1 Like

Really nice list

Dragon blood hash plant
Chocolate x peanuts butter breath
1981 RKS

2 Likes

alien apparation f2 cuz someone needs to bring back the OGs of the early 2000’s

1 Like

great choice, i was thinking before sleeping 2 or 3 nights about PBB crosses and what it could give me
maybe i’ll continue thinking about it to fall asleep haha

I ran blueberry F5 and got a cut that i harvested maybe 4 or 5 times
DJ is a genius and the temple flo seens a good choice too

Oh man, my last run i harvested 3 phenos of Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude
2 plants were good but not fantastic
1 plant had a fucking acid mango smells and gave me a real punch on the face
but’s not what i’m seeking now

Romulan is for sure a real favorite!!!

The 1981 RKS feedbacks i read was not what i’m expecting
maybe if I had a lot of space and time to work on the genetic it would be a real deal
but’s not the case

I share this thought
God bless BOG

I ran DBHP F3 last cycle and made some F4
the strain not impressed me
i dont know why but i have a little prejudice about 88g13hp crosses from bodhi

Oh yeah nice balance
I’m running the SD BX3 F2 and Blueberry F5 about 5 or 6 weeks in bloom right now
maybe i’ve choose your choice even before you do hahaha

Biker Kush is on my top 5 fav in the list

Romulan is a real favorite

i was thinking run a lot of kush at same time
Biker Kush
Tuna Kush
Blue Kush
Pakinstani Chitral Kush

but if i do that i won’t have room for the sativa strains

What about Hells Angels OG
its like an enhanced SFV OG?

Biker Kush is increasing the relevance

@Bud_Weiser my friend harvested PPP early 2023

SD BX3 is rignt now about 5 weeks from flip and i’ll making some BX3 F3 to hunt later
had some auto males and females showing some sacs around early bloom but the female I pollinated is a beast

Biker Kush FTW

Colombia is not a strain that i would grow now mainly i’ve a indoor setup but the temple flo is really a great great choice
and yeah its from recent seedrun by @Kavman

I said this in the bodhi’s thread
gotta thank that big hearted guy again and ever @nube

Romulan, Goji and PBB crosses are getting me now
first of all, I’m looking strong flavor next to yield and then potency. if I could sativa learning hybrid

I assume flo is F2 by this post , maybe @Kavman could help us

realized i know nothing about tiger berry too
need to read that topic again

had some sd bx3 autoflowered males and sneaky nanners on a female too

an idea I had is run goji and cheech wizard to see the 2 diablo and nepali og playing with snow lotus

Now I’m curious about Diablo OG, thank you.
I already popped 11 good medicine beans 10 days ago

what about SSDD BX x Blueberry? looks like a hot cross, tastyyyy
i have a blueberry f5 cut that i alread crossed with blockhead bx and sour diesel bx3
thinking about to do some blueberry bx in the future

woooo
for the pck i wanna do special selection work
there’s no time for that now

bdhp and rks i’ll skip now but pbb have a great chance to be choosed

heavyweight genetic background in alien apparition
looks like a stellar strain

9 Likes

This sounds fun I plan on running Gogi f2 at some point hoping I find a pinesoul pheno in there would be interesting to compare the two side by side :call_me_hand: @ervasagrada

4 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking please bring some of the real skunk back and thanks lol

2 Likes

Ya to me that sounds like a cool cross. I popped 4 (Blueberry Sativa x Blueberry Indica) F2s with the intent of dusting w/ either SSDD or (tk x ssdd) pollen but decided I don’t want to sift through blueberry really right now. Still sounds good though.

I really liked the Diablo leaning Devil’s HP that I grew out. (88g13hp dad instead of SL). Great trance inducing effects and made the whole area smell like a catholic church when vaporized. Goji is nice too but I find I run into muted terps a lot in snow lotus crosses, including goji. Great uplifting effects though.

3 Likes

Those Flo seeds are definitely F6 based on your follow up posts. While they will be quite different from alot of modern strains, the Flo F6 will likely have little variation between females and might not meet your expectations to modern strains. OR maybe you win the lottery?

1 Like

If i where you, I would run all the kushes you have and make something exciting from them to run. Especially the biker kush. It’s one of the best kushes out there in seed form imo!

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Always wanted to try real deal romulan and Northern lights #5.

1 Like

@ervasagrada a friend of mine a couple years ago ran some romulan and used some of that pollen on the original Flo cut I hold and made only a handful of seeds. Fast forward to now and those seeds have been run and a keeper has been selected and I am growing this cut now and it’s very strong. So if you plan on making some beans, they should pair together well. Somehow I missed the Romulan co-op or I would be creating some space for that this winter. Lots of good stuff on that list for sure. Can’t really go wrong with whatever you choose. Good luck and happy hunting!
And yes those Temple Flo would be F2

3 Likes

I would love to see you grow @Pigeonman gear. It would make for the best grow log to post on OG as we are all keen to see what they do.

3 Likes

Sour D bx3, sour bubble and biker kush and the RKS. Btw, That 81 RKS was released as an IBL f4 from heime cheeba.Did you get the “f2” from ag seedco or direct from heime before he started working or released them to the public?Ag seedco released an f2 somehow after doing an increase of the IBL line he was gifted but they botched the filial information on the release as he was given them as an IBL then taken four generations more before he was given them. At least that’s the story as I’ve understood.

1 Like

Biker kush has
crossing Hell’s Og and Lucifer OG(Hell’s OG x [SFV OG Kush]
So, the bikers would be better

2 Likes

Howdy @PatioMat, I believe this is technically correct, they are F6. I think the Temple Flo are a bit different than the Flo F5 though, by way of different selections at the F4 stage. Here’s a description for the Temple Flo from one of DJ’s authorized retailers, apologies for the all caps it’s the only description reference I could find online:

TEMPLE FLO IN ITS TRUE FORWARD FILIAL CROSS (BOTH PARENTS FROM THE SAME 1995 ‘TF/TF’ STOCK) IS ONE OF THE MAIN BUILDING BLOCKS OF THE FLO LINE. A TALLER, MORE SOLID BRANCHING STRUCTURE SUPPORTS HEAVY NUGS OF GREEN/PURPLE GOODNESS. THE ‘CHRISTMAS TREE-LIKE’ STRUCTURE PRODUCES TIGHT CLUSTERS OF SMALL-CALYX BUDS WITH A SUBTLE TO STRONG AROMA OF EARTHEN-FLORAL, TEMPLE-BALL HASHISH FLAVOR. THE EFFECT IS MORE HEADY, FOCUSED MOTIVATIONAL, AND NOT SO MUCH BODY, YET RELAXING, WITH A LONG LASTING (2 TO 3 HOURS) HIGH. AN EXCELLENT SELECTION TO CROSS IN A MORE HEADY EFFECT TO ANOTHER MORE-BODY VARIETY. PLUS, THE OPPORTUNITY TO FIND SOME TRUE HOMOZYGOUS RECESSIVES IN THIS LOT IS MORE HIGHLY PROBABLE.
THIS IS A VERY EXCLUSIVE, ONE-TIME-ONLY RELEASE OF 101 NUMBERED PACKS TOTAL!

Additionally, this is a quote found on icmag when referring to the individuals selected for the Temple Flo parents:

The parents were siblings from tf seed stock created in the 90s i believe. Siblings to original flo f4. They are tf f4.

This would suggest to me that the Temple Flo are technically an Original Flo F5, albeit made with different parental sections from the TF F4 population. In the same breath, it’s understandable to refer to them as Temple Flo F2’s as giving distinction to the new selections. That said, it would be awesome to see some of these being grown out. Super intrigued by this TF offering and think there are some wonderful individuals to discover within the F5 and F6 (aka F2) populations.

@ervasagrada if the Colombian Gold isn’t the best fit for the indoor set-up then the Super Lemon Haze for sure. Hard to beat a combo with some dreamy blueberry alongside some zesty lemony SLH. I think it’s a great complimentary pair. Would make a great hybrid too. Much love

3 Likes

I am always confused by DJ’s work. I need to do a deeper dive, certainly.

@Sbeanonnamellow thanks for the follow up info. I have only ever run four females of the commercial F5 release, fyi so I never got good look at the line

3 Likes

Biker Kush no question #1 god I’d kill for an original pack! KILL !!! then Tuna Kush and the 81 RKS…… guaranteed a garden full of fire , funk and killer highs! All absolutely epic genetics right there too

2 Likes

Also the 81 RKS I now know of 4 people saying that the SKUNK FUNK is definitely in there and semi easily found. I’m going to run a bunch myself 100% at some point when I have the space

2 Likes