Into animal husbandry? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Makin LABS and FPJ

2 Likes

Plants = yes.
Animals = no.

Basters aren’t smooth enough to be used with lube in my humble opinion :wink:

2 Likes

would love to know how you’re going about this. I saw @CADMAN 's LABS and was very intrigued.

2 Likes

Numbers and logo and those little divisions, oucha.

Piece o cake. On here at KNF farming summin summin

2 Likes

Bookmarked! Thanks @Astrodude ! :fist: :space_invader:

I lol’d for sure

1 Like

so is someone going to demonstrate how LABS is going to wipe out their mildew colony, or is this another batch of janky advice?

2 Likes

That shit is as good as dead. You’ll definitely be happy when the colony is wiped out!!! Two weeks give it the mop up spray to make sure the colony is all disintigrated. After that you can enter bloom, if you want and the mildew won’t come back… hah hah unless you bring in more infected plant materials :wink:

2 Likes

It sure didn’t work long term on mine… couple of days at best. It’s great for fermenting pepper sauce, though!

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback everyone! I really appreciate the posts about what didn’t work and what you are currently testing. I know I may seem kind of hardcore in my pursuit of what works, really, and what doesn’t. It’s because when someone is looking for a cure, they don’t need 20 zany suggestions that probably don’t work. They need a solid guarantee that what they are about to do, will end their problems once and for all. Once the person tries 10 different things to “cure” the problem and fails, it’s easy to conclude that powdery mildew is hard to get rid of. Instead, it’s a fragile parasite, and probably the easiest to kill. All the zany suggestions will discourage the person into tossing their plants in the garbage. What a waste. It’s my promise to you, I will help you end the mildew, and you will never be busted for using a banned substance on your grow.

1 Like

If you’re making a list, here’s another that didn’t work for me:

I use a lot of Ca, too, so I had high hopes (puns always intended!).

2 Likes

lol! Omg, I can’t believe that video! That guy slap on a lab coat and pretend to know something?? That is perhaps the most hilarious video I’ve ever seen. Definitely going on the list! Thanks!

2 Likes

oh a reminder! The sulfur will crystallize on your plant and look like white powder. It’s definitely not powder, instead it’s crystallized sulfur. No fungus will grow on that shit. hah hah!

6 Likes

I’m gonna have to check that stuff out, I’ve been using milstop or suffoil-x so it’d be nice to compare them to this

2 Likes

100% sulphur for the win . Don’t mask or hide it eliminate it .

7 Likes

Sulphur is way cheaper than thymox. Just saying. Its proven in the field by growers. Not recommended by somone at arbico that is just tring to sell you something

5 Likes

Sulfur cured my grow, documented in this thread ways back. I never had PM in 13 years only growing indoor, from seed. As soon as I started taking in cuts I got it. Spread like wildfire. But the sulfur ended it, period. I run very dense, often humid conditions and it hasn’t been back since. All incoming clones get sulfur and several weeks quarantine for observation.

8 Likes

I like to treat 7 days before i flip and 7 days after i flip. More ipm than treatment

5 Likes