White widow ( lemon pheno)

I’d keep going with them unless you are flowering other plants you’re worried about getting herm seeded. If you get lucky, you pluck a few flowers and they don’t produce more. Get started on some new ones in the meantime.

2 Likes

I am flowering a total of 13 plants so I’m not real sure what to do. I found 2 spots on each plant near the base.

And yet again the elusive lemon ww slips through my fingers

What a bummer but any hermie…pluck the eye out so I doesn’t offend anyone.

New back growing but I had a pinesoly WW pheno going that I miss. Been lurking looking for WW but most of the descriptions say indica. The best ones I remember were the stretchy sativa leaning. Sensi don’t ship to the US but I might go that route through someone else.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Ide flower all the way through, picking balls and toss the clone unless you think it’s stressed related.

1 Like

Thank @Hugh_Glass…my lights are on 7am to 7pm and outside light here is pretty close to the same so I just moved them outside and threw out the clone.

The only possible stress would be ph. My meter was broke and I didn’t know it so for a month they were getting really low ph. I bought a new meter and corrected the ph then about 2 weeks later I noticed the male flowers.

@Hydro-420 the sativa ww is definitely were its possible to find the lemon pheno. Did some research and it seems as mr. Nice and seedsman both seem to be the best breeders to find a ww keeper.
I will definitely return back to my lemon ww hunt here in a few grows.

Do you guys think this looks a little sativa leaning I swear when I’m smoking it every once in awhile I get a hint of lemon but no smell but I love this plant bought her as a clone

7 Likes

The weather last week was brutal with rain every damn day. Went to check out my plants and noticed bud rot in a few places. I cut off and threw out a few nice size buds​:sleepy::face_vomiting: and chopped the plants.

1 Like

From the leaf shape it definitely shows sativa influence in it.real nice looking lady you have

2 Likes

I’ve seen several different phenotypes of White Widow in the 90’s - 2015. Loved them all, but so very different from o e another

3 Likes

Most ww that I’ve grown have smelled like earthy pine with citrus under tones.

1 Like

Yep. Citrus skunk and pine are my favorite from the WW.

ok guys after drying it still smells the same and taste is just ridiculous. It taste exactly like it smells…:lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon:. The high is just how I remember it being, extremely happy and uplifting.

Just really upset that it went herm on me so I didn’t save. I will definitely hunt down this lemon ww again in the very near future and would be happy to share

4 Likes

Mission accomplished! :grin:

I can’t keep my hand off of this stuff…after just 5 or 6 days of curing it smells so damn strong. Like super considerated lemon , it almost burns your nose.
I would like to save this as long as possible but truth be told I’m really having a hard time staying out of this

4 Likes

@anon81143130, did you make any seeds from this lemon WW?
I’ve got a female plant that is Black Widow x NL, and the smell is insane lemon cake and diesel. It’s also crazy potent.
I think the lemon must’ve come from the BW dad. I’d love to cross this to a super lemon WW and try to stabilize it.

1 Like

Oh… just re read and see that the plant hermed on you. That sucks. Oh well. I’ll keep an eye out for another lemon one when I run widow again next winter

I Have a Pheno Lemon White Widow , just showing ,6 cuttings taken, Wow Wee ,looking like a Thai stick family , all 7 leaves an long…Thanks For Listening…

3 Likes

I need some Help if you Please. How to keep a mother for a long time…Im guessing some chop an drop tactics…Let Me See …

1 Like

sorry, I’m not sure bout keeping a cannabis mother plant for long other than near constant light and certain trimming techs that I personally don’t know. but I would really like to learn myself, for cannabis and other plants as well! I can help with keeping cuttings in refrigeration for prolonged periods of time, up to… I think it was around 45-50 days, can’t really recall, it’s in a previous post. I try not to keep records, around home anymore, you know?

regards,