Who carries Dutch Passion in the states?

Hello,
I am looking for recommendations from experience not just availability but pricing and shipping.
Thanks J
Peace

Northatlanticseed.com good customer service, shipping was cheap and got to me in 4 days. I didn’t get Dutch Passion seeds but they do carry them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply and information. I checked they carry Dutch passions but not the seeds I’m looking for unfortunately.

2 Likes

I feel ya, I’m wanting to grow some more blueberry but from more stable stock than the ones I just grew, and the dp blueberry is out of stock everywhere :unamused:

1 Like

ak bean brains has a unrelated blueberry line supposed to not be related to dj shorts

2 Likes

which dutch passion line you looking for? a memeber here may have it

2 Likes

DP and short the same stuff
I’d look some where else for a bb

2 Likes

https://dcseedexchange.com/product/the-original-blueberry-f5-13-regular-seeds/

I have both going right now in my flower room, very different structure between the two. I have been smoking the DP and about ready to harvest the DJ. The DP has a very strong smell of blueberry in flower, the DJ takes a stem rub to get the blueberry smell. This is my first grow of the DJ indica, the sativa version of many years past was amazing. We will see about the JD version…

4 Likes

I grew out a couple of their Auto Blueberry. While it might have strayed from the true BB smell, they were big yielders & the bubble hash that I made from it is superb.

1 Like