JOTI blueberry lines? Thoughts? Experiences?

Looking to add a touch Blue to my life, and I’m not wasting my money on DJs. JOTI has many different hybrids available, along with a pure line. Just looking for anyone with experience before I send my Ameribucks to the Great White North.

(also are their prices in Canuckbucks or Ameribucks?)

-GH

https://jordanoftheislands.ca/?s=blue&post_type=product

7 Likes

Joti, next Gen, Peak all look about the same pic wise.
I’m anxious to see what @Baltimore unfolds from them seminar beans I gave him to run with of DJ’S.

5 Likes

I have Lems Bb sativa I believe I crossed it with tigers milk, still have blue lotus sitting around also.

5 Likes

Hey bud we gotta confirmed male and female on the blueberry so we’re cruising good regardless of whatever happens with the other ones. I figured I’d give you the good news

7 Likes

Always “in” for good news

5 Likes

Hey bro I get youre not into DJ’s BB. You know im gonna bless you with some my dude. You know more about genetics then I do. Just throwing a bug in yer ear. If you can wait a tid bit you ard. :call_me_hand:.
-J

5 Likes

It’s the price that discourages me, same shit for 20 years same price. Thanks man. @oleraynard I’m looking for the heavy sativa side of things.

-GH

3 Likes

I’ve not ran it but if I was buying a blueberry I’d be getting it from JOTI

6 Likes

Joti, peak and next Gen are all Indy BB’s
All from DJ’s line

7 Likes

They’ve all told me that straight up but they’re breeding his earlier filial generations and that’s where the magic is.
Not worked on and washed out.

I have a cross of Lems sattybb actually had the cut.
He was in cahoots with I can’t remember who.
But it was with who the blue alien was made by and that’s Lems Bb.

You’re welcome to them to see what’s in there.

3 Likes

That and Snows Blueberry blast has bb Satty in them also, did I send you some f2’s.
Growman did them for me and did a great job, they’re the bb muffin pheno.

4 Likes

You sir, are an outstanding individual. I remember hearing Matt Riot (still forming an opinion on him) on the Potcast talk about the blueberry sativa, and the effects it has. It sounded like something that I would be interested in.

-GH
PS just went to the PO, nothing from Kak. Sent another message, will keep you posted.

2 Likes

You blessed me with AK, WR/AK, and the BLR F3.

4 Likes

No problem but I was just offering it to you. You da man bud.
-J

1 Like

Riot is an a number one douche wrapper.
Not good enough for a douchebag
I’ve never had no dealings with him but know others that have, berating motherfuckin POS.

2 Likes

These BBB f2’s could be what you’re looking for
Johnny blast x blue dream both are bb sattys.

3 Likes

That BB haze would be a good one also, G

3 Likes

Im looking for a pure BB line, or limited hybridization. I used to grow the SC Blue Dream, but grew tired of it, and passed it on to keep it out there.

-GH

3 Likes

Could someone pm how ordering from JOTI works? I’m in Missouri and would love to run God’s Blue Diesel. Thanks!

4 Likes

I just pay with visa

2 Likes