Who have I pissed off?

You sound unhinged son :rofl: . Maybe you should give the glass BBQ a miss for a while :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Wuachuma there’s no sense in continuing with this thread dude . Like I said when you get to where your ready for some seed to play with give me a shout. Take care buddy! I’m out

1 Like

I doubt Gypsy would put up with your rubbish over there ICmag.

Never had 1 problem over there actually, but if you came at me like that over there I would definitely STILL put you in your place! :slight_smile:

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

I find it interesting that you have been constantly saying passive aggressive things and sending me messages trying to talk to me. I told you I wanted nothing to do with you and I was done when I tried to show the world you’re a liar and a scammer. I provided proof which I still have and you reported the post. I was trying to figure out why you wouldn’t stop but then I realized that it didn’t end “your way.” and that for a narcissist, it must end in a way that conflates your own ego/side. This is because you can do no wrong. I spend nearly all my time on this site trying to help people. Just look at my post history. You ripping me off really put a bad taste in my mouth for this site. I’m sure others have felt the same in similar situations. I pushed through and found a great community with nearly everyone here. I will now, after two years and counltess bullshit, put you on ignore. Anyone who knows me on here knows what i’m about. I have no thoughts of you and hope to never think of you or see you again.

7 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face: You did it!

I have ol boy on ignore because him aggravating you aggravated me!

1 Like