Strainly User Budzarelicious - My positive experience

The original Topic where KushKing falsly accused Budzarelicious of scamming him was closed, but I still wanted to update you how my order went with Budzarelicious.
I sent it to a friend in another country so it took a bit to get to me, but everything is there and was packed very stealthy.
I went with a pack of Goji OG F3 and a pack of Fruity Pebble OG.

I also went with some of his own crosses because they we’re priced super fairly.
I got a pack each of GG#4 S1, Sunset Sherbet x GG#4 and Chocolope F2 (from the original DNA release), but he has like 50 crosses he made him self.

I am overall super happy with my order and can recommend Budzarelicious to anyone! Nothing scammy about him…

2 Likes

Lol 2 posts on this site, the thread I made and this one. Sounds fishy :wave:

6 Likes

Well that’s nice to hear. Quite frankly I have not thought much about the guy since he let loose that 5 paragraph long sentence where he repeatedly called Kusking902 a donut. Was also not impressed with his response to him of

Or

His responses to this situation did much more harm in my opinion than one user posting a bad experience could have. He should have just given his side without seeming so crazy. I get him being upset feeling he was being falsely accused but the way he responded to that situation did not leave me with a feeling of wanting to deal with him. Nor did him repeatedly calling those on the tread trolls. I am glad all worked out for you in your dealings with him. It’s a shame, he has a 98% satisfaction rate on Strainly so one person bad mouthing would not have hurt his rep near as much as his poor responses to the situation.

14 Likes

ezgif-7-b8ea3abe7819

9 Likes

Holy run-on! I’m no English scholar, but damn!

3 Likes

Agreed.

Wasn’t aware there was an issue regarding the strainly user from the title, but pretty sure a user with only two posts and both being about the same strainly user’s awesome beans could look like a shill to alot of seasoned users here :man_shrugging:

That statement with the only ellipses in the entire post and it being at the very end, did not instill confidence about not getting scammed for me.

9 Likes

LOL. -F if I were grading this.

3 Likes

Yeah us Brits certainly have a way with words (mainly fucking them up :rofl:)

5 Likes

I don’t know, “fucking dog shit cunt” is a pretty awesome compound swear…

14 Likes

Yeah but we can do a lot better :rofl:

4 Likes

You recommend stuff you haven’t even grown yet?? Cooooooolllll

Just googled him lol who would buy his seeds??

He seems famous for being a prick! I’d love to meet him lol :clap:t2::wave:t2: (That was me rubbing my hands together before I bi*** slap him)

3 Likes

Just wanted to share my experience as he was super nice to me.

Doesn’t seem like that is appreciated here…

Anyways have a nice day :slight_smile: I’m off of here

3 Likes

He’s super nice as he’s taking your cash. Bye bye :wave:

2 Likes

It would probably be taken better if you had been around the forum more. This thread is your second comment/post ever and your first one is three weeks ago, on the other thread about the same user.

You did use periods and line breaks, so you might not be the same guy, but an extremely short history and only posting about this one dude is the kind of thing a sock puppet account does, so people are well within reason to be suspicious.

4 Likes

Yes, it is clear the way you showed up the same time as him and only to say how great he is that your only goal is to tell people the guy is awesome. Unfortunately his responses to the other thread contradict your assertion that he is super nice.

See now that is just not true. Nobody gave you a hard time.

Technically you were never here. You made 2 posts, both about the same guy, and have had no other interaction on the site. It is clear you have an agenda. You would have helped your buddy much more by not rehashing his mistakes for all to discuss again. You take care now.

4 Likes

Following suit of the other thread, we’ll go ahead and shut this one down too.

8 Likes