Let's Talk Skunk (All Skunk) Orange and Cheese

I’m Skünk Scötty I’m a disabled Canadian I reside in Sask, I have been on a journey the past 70 weeks trying to produce what my father requested of me. My father is currently living out his last days in severe pain and currently we aren’t sure how much longer he has. Roughly 72 weeks ago my father requested I find the skunk, get the skunk, grow the skunk Scotty my last request of you before I pass I want to enjoy it once more. So with that being said it’s definitely been a journey my father used to build Harley’s for the Bois when I was growing up I still can taste the smoke waffting through the air I still remember seeing duffle bags of buds there was 3 kinds in particular I remember 1 was dark green almost wet looking had a peppery nose to it very hot and spicy this was the most sought after 1 by my father similiar to the old pnw hashplant x super skunk from 92 is a guess I my behalf I was too young to remember hearing where or when info but I do remember what the leafs of the plants looked like. The 2nd was a lime neon green with no other color that Absolutely reeked the only other place u smelt this smell was driving past a skunk on the highway that’s been dead for a day or 2. 3rd this bud had the neon green pale green with the brown and orange looking buds currently the one I have brought back I feel this being orange velvet although it does not contain the leafs I remember, but the one one I type definetly gave everything it possibly could have currently my #1 cross for having the classic look smell and super dank I er the top a heavier narcotic than opiates this is one mean cultivar to say the least I did manage to make seed with this using a super heavy all skunk male I do know the lineage of the make and the female in this project. Currently I’m growing the offspring to this to my amusement I’m getting a similiar leaf pattern to what I remember and currently the leafs give that same texture. Iv been growing Canna for about 18 almost 19 yrs and have an extensive amount of knowledge in strain history and lineages. It’s only been the last 70+weeks that I have starting breeding, but I did go to college and have a ton of classes on punnet squares lol and genetics hopefully I can now out all that to use. But with that being said I wasn’t able to complete my course due to covid so I am missing some details and the full understanding of the punnet squares. Is there anybody else out there in the hunt for skunk I myself am following my father’s footsteps suffering with ms and having 3 types of nerve damage, severe neuropathy a ton of phantom sensations and pains like fire or freezing I have a few vertabreas FD up and between my shoulders 4 crushed vertabreas then there’s the lower back slowly the same thing is happening. Through my months of research and understanding I’m noticing a trend with nerve pain not to sway from the skunk topic, but something that stems from skunk is cheese varieties I’m finding Cheese aswell as Orange terpenes help a ton towards nerve pain anything to do with spinal cord injuries nerve pain etc. I’m finding certain orange cheese and skunk help ten fold with ms pain aswell if your spine is full of bolts Rodz and screws this might be for u aswell. I’d luv to be able to talk skunk with other like minded individuals aswell anybody with a knowledge in the history of skunk and by all means any stories entertaining skunk, when I first encountered it saw seen or smoked it lol. I would love to grow out a couple hundred of the FouL KinGz seeds iv created and find the truest example of skunk weed possible In those seeds I do have several other skunks iv experimented with so far another really good candidate is the Purple Zebra X 1985 rks from uruapan Mexico I pollinated this with the same Male the all heavy skunk spray from yesterday. This seed prior to pollination had a very dominant skunk smell but say mild compared to what I smelt as a child I figured perfect candidate for MR. FouL MEEster lol that’s the name I gave to the male plant. I made over 12 different skunk crosses and about 100+ crosses with some of the most iconic strains from the 80s and 90s things such as white widow. White Russian, ak-47’s I have several variations in my club 81 seed stock kings kush (ghsc) theres so many to list I took the all heavy skunk make to all them currently still searching for other skunks. I currently have a sour skunk , an orange skunk and the all heavy skunk only from the orange velvet. The two orange velvet varieties one had the classic heavy afghani skunk look, but had orange Terps with minimal skunk that was named FouL Queenz to the left of that plant was FouL KinGz no orange just skunk only I would luv to get this tested somehow and see what terpenes and thiols I’m currently getting. Currently In the realm of thiols Bacio gelato is the winner apparently in the thiols % wonder how this creation I have would fair against it. The purple skunk is a bx2 on godbud currently the best example of pre Amsterdam skunk iv came across at any point of my life the outlier gave the leafs I’m looking for the leafs I saw as a child when the boys had skunk weed growing way bk in the day … currently the last time it smelt anything like this was 94-95 so it’s definitely been a minute… A little fun fact the orange velvet seeds when growing outdoors first night the 30 day old skunk plant was placed into the ground a skunk came and ripped it out of the soil ??? The next morning I was like what u didn’t plant it just forgot it on the ground lmao no it was a skunk u could see its tracks and everything that darn skunk was In my yard every single night up until the plants were all brought inside to finish the remaining plants left outdoors to finish as they were in the ground these were fruity strains and obviously Mr. LickNLips didn’t care for them as he took off we shall see if he comes back this coming summer as there will be alot of skunks planted come this summer looking forward to seeing him lol . Mr. LickNLips the name my daughter have him as he was always licking his lips leaving the trash bin haha. Sorry if at all this makes no sense at points, but I suffer from ADHD and have the kids running around dad this dad that lol if having troubles restart and re read fam much luv hope to see some amazing things stem from this thread.currently running
Herring Chokers Dark Arts, Creeping death, dirty Ernie, skunky Beaumont, Afghani roadkill x black Terpenado x hurricane and another creeping death cross with terpenado so far dark arts has a place in my heart on seedfinder they show I think 3 phenos pretty sure a person can tell which 1 I’m currently seeking lol asko dirty Ernie is no joke resembling the outlier on the purple skunk cross. Please feel free any questions or comments I’m super looking forward to reading what some of you got to say as I know this forums been around for as long as I can remember so long ago I dint even remember what my old old overgrow name was wow did I mention I suffer with Alzheimer’s disease at times it can be lackluster that’s for sure. Be well namaste

17 Likes

You were the fireblazer if I recall correctly, is that right? You got booted from the Canadian Seed Testing Allience for PMing everyone for seeds and a bunch of bad trades with breeders there, did you not?

21 Likes

Here’s a link to a Skunk hunt thread here. If you search “road kill skunk” you will get a ton of hits from the results to sift through. You’re not alone in the hunt for truly stinky Skunk but I haven’t heard anyone say they’ve found it recently.

4 Likes

Ah jeez lol
“I cant stand rude behavior in a man…i wont tolerate it”.

• Woodrow F. Call
4 Likes

I hate outing anyone but it was a ton of drama. OG deserves to know.

17 Likes

@DougDawson it saves the next person from the trouble of being ghosted or else so thanks for being an “OG” og

9 Likes

Thanks for looking out Doug.

9 Likes

Lol this guy is persistent that’s for sure he privately messaged the majority of our server asking for beans and I have seen him get called out by others on insta as well he’s running out of spaces for his games

9 Likes

I am just glad I caught his first post before everyone started PMing him.

15 Likes

So he’s not very good at hiding his true character. You guys only appreciate the real good actors.

3 Likes

I personally don’t appreciate any actors, good or bad. Honestly and integrity are a must.

19 Likes

Much respect @DougDawson :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

4 Likes

This guy comes with alot of shade. Comes into our community claiming association with the hells Angels. Then rips everyone off with immature seeds on trades. Claims to be a good breeder but rips people off.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Bccannibliss , good to see you here.

4 Likes

Welcome @Bccannibliss I’ll echo what others have stated here. Word of caution with this guy.

4 Likes

Those kind of claims, if not valid, can get you a visit. I don’t know any 1% members that do a lot of talking about it with outsiders especially on the web. Glad @DougDawson was here to stop his bs before it got started.

11 Likes

I want some of those hazes known to grow 50ft tall.

Will you trade me some for a grip of African black magic seeds that flower in 6 weeks?

Let me know

16 Likes

Thanks brother

3 Likes

Thanks fam

3 Likes