Who is Skipping off Work for 420?

I would skip work today but everyone here smokes too…

There was a shit storm of text last night with everyone’s line up for today…

Dab’s started 1st thing this morning.

It’s only going to get better from here!

Much :heart: OG! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I made buns, does that count as work?

9 Likes

Wish I could, but everyone else I work with is gonna be stoned, fucking things up all day, so In the long run it’s easier and less stressful to just go to work. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I vote yes. Yes it’s work. Unless you have a stand mixer in which case it’s a hobby.

4 Likes

No stand mixer.

I do have Turkey leftovers though.

2 Likes

I try to take one day a week off but took this and next week off for an extended 4/20 celebration and a full grow room cleanup

1 Like

I like the look of your buns :joy:

2 Likes

What about the cut of my jib?

1 Like

Don’t spinnaker out of control now!

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ll be the bun and you be the dog and we make sandwiches.

1 Like

@SiliconTrichomes

BRING OUT THE MAYO!!!

1 Like

Was saying to the wife that I should call off work today, but ended up coming to work after all. I get out at 2:45 so will be home in time for 420 and a beer.

Just tell them that you need to leave a little early today, to pick up grandma at school. :v:

3 Likes

You know it, lol

1 Like

@Pigeonman I worked with Brian Gillespie’s the owner of Throw label that released that track when I was at Record Time in Roseville, MI

1 Like

Yeah, will find a way to make it home by 4:20 without breaking too many speeding laws :wink:

3 Likes

Not me, I don’t want them to think I smoke (fuck the stigma), I’ve been hiding it good for years. I’ll still try to sneak out at 420 for a vape hit. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Work for me… Healthcare workers don’t get holidays off! :laughing: :sob:

3 Likes

I was trying to get a laugh out if it. Lol. I thought that was his name at one time.

1 Like