Who plays video games?

Cod…cold war…ps4. Add me…jamescoldflame

3 Likes

I got cyberpunk the day it came out. Im loving it so far besides the glitches on xbox one. Im sure they will get it straitened out though.

3 Likes

I’m on PC, that platform seems to be the cleanest.
I’ve gotten ‘hung up’ on a few things. Most of them I got sorted out last night. The feel and flow of the city is amazing, fast travel is a little ‘kludgy’ but overall I quite like it!

Definitely going to be the new favorite for quite a while.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

i play retro shoot em ups - bullet hell and dynamical platformers on emulator. nostalgic gamePud only.
all “Cave” production arcade machine games.
dodonpachi
Esp galuda 1
RefleX (pc)
Arrow Flash (sega)
Gundemonium 1 (pc)
Bike bandits (pc)
Crisis Force (nes/famicom)
D-pud Hero 2 (guitar hero on Nes)
Dragon fighter (nes)

4 Likes

[quote=“Jamescoldflame, post:254, topic:4584, full:true”]
Cod…cold war…ps4. Add me…jamescoldflame COD ps4 couldn’t find you (pm if u want )

1 Like

I play Pubg mobile also. Here is a gameplay of me and 1 of my bro’s @GOTUM808 playing hardcore mode in pubg mobile

1 Like

I messed up in that match but still pretty good video

1 Like

Maybe its just nostalgia and friends and being young. But nothing will ever beat LAN parties and gaming for 2 days straight.

I made the mistake of going straight to work after one where I was up for 42hrs. Consumed 2 12pks of coca cola and 6 12packs jolt gum…

People at work were like “you look like shit…did you not sleep last night?” And all I could get out was or the night before.

I was pale, sweaty, felt nauseous and was having heart palpitations. Pretty sure I was having a caffeine overdose.

My gaming progression began with OG nintendo, then SNES then Playstation. My friend had the Sega Genesis, N64, Gamecube. Countless hours playing Madden and Goldeneye on N64

Then in 2001 I got into PC gaming. Started with Team Fortress Classic, then Counter Strike 1.5 and 1.6 with the Valve/Steam merger. Then World of Warcraft from 2004 to 2012.

Dont game much anymore. Have a switch collecting dust. I play Team Fortress Classic still. There are a few active servers and solid community.

5 Likes

007 Golden eye a cult classic pretty much I loved me some golden eye back in the day

6 Likes

I love gran tourismo, my favorite was the 200 lap endurance races!!! Missing those days!!! Forza motorsports was awesome as well, more new… but the drifting on that game was fire.

4 Likes

I worked for American Laser Systems for awhile in the late 90’s, the makers of Mad Dog McCree and other light gun games. I still game now, but not as much as I used to. I love good gameplay, and appreciate that over mind-blowing graphics. I think the games these days with non-linear play are pretty amazing, and some of the universes that they have created are compelling and expansive. I used to like to play City of Heroes and City of Villains a lot - it was fun to customize characters in that game.

6 Likes

Did anyone play star wars battlefront 2 back in 2005? that was a great game. the best thing about it was the freezeframe you get when you win. If you won by making the last kill, it looked super dope.

Killed by a speeder bike to the head.

I was just going through old photos and found these… very nerdy to take photos of your own computer screen.

4 Likes

I just reloaded Diablo 3 over the holidays. I get linked on level 7 difficulty with a high level sorceress. I need to farm for some better legendary gear

3 Likes

Ended up getting generation zero for Xbox one its not to shabby so far. Anyone who plays on xbl can hit me up on there as Plywd_Pshr88, just send a message letting me know your from OG. If you play fortnite im on there as well as RipNTear88, would be same as xbl but my daughters fortnite character profile is on there as we had a mixup and need to change it over to her account. Also just got the beta for new unreal tournament 's newst remake :grin:

3 Likes

Burning crusade patch just launched at 4 am pdt on world of warcraft. Get your wow on. It’ll be fully released on the 1st.

1 Like

Some random videos of clips I happen to have had a while ago.

Have to punch these in to the browser I guess because the forum don’t like the fruitlab links lol… so dumb…

shorturl.at/ctASU
shorturl.at/bgqFS
shorturl.at/deosD
shorturl.at/juyCM

1 Like

:nerd_face: I’ve been binging on Neverwinter Nights via Steam… :crazy_face: Great game, if only a bit outdated.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I bought a new Xbox Series S this past June. I can’t believe how much I enjoy this system with Game Pass. Loads of older Xbox 360 games look and play better on the new hardware. Even though I probably spend more time with some of the older games (Skyrim
GTA, etc.) I am amazed at the silky feel and look of new games like Forza Horizon 5.

With game pass, I can try loads of game that I have never played, thereby finding the most enjoyable for me without having to buy each of them.

I’m a geezer but I like to fog it up and then fire up the Xbox and envelope myself in an entertaining alternative reality.

5 Likes

I’m replaying The Outer Worlds on my gen 1 Xbox one considering pt 2 is offically going to be a thing. It’s also makinv me feel better about the new Cowboy Bebop coming accross so lack luster…

I got the system specifically to play Fallout 4 and Earth Defense Force. Im annoyed EDF switched from an xbox to PS exclusive shortly after!!!

2 Likes

Exactly!

It’s part of my smoke test…
It gives some insights into subtle effects on my “internal hardware” :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

2 Likes