Who plays video games?

I love gran tourismo, my favorite was the 200 lap endurance races!!! Missing those days!!! Forza motorsports was awesome as well, more new… but the drifting on that game was fire.

4 Likes

I worked for American Laser Systems for awhile in the late 90’s, the makers of Mad Dog McCree and other light gun games. I still game now, but not as much as I used to. I love good gameplay, and appreciate that over mind-blowing graphics. I think the games these days with non-linear play are pretty amazing, and some of the universes that they have created are compelling and expansive. I used to like to play City of Heroes and City of Villains a lot - it was fun to customize characters in that game.

6 Likes

Did anyone play star wars battlefront 2 back in 2005? that was a great game. the best thing about it was the freezeframe you get when you win. If you won by making the last kill, it looked super dope.

Killed by a speeder bike to the head.

I was just going through old photos and found these… very nerdy to take photos of your own computer screen.

4 Likes

I just reloaded Diablo 3 over the holidays. I get linked on level 7 difficulty with a high level sorceress. I need to farm for some better legendary gear

3 Likes

Ended up getting generation zero for Xbox one its not to shabby so far. Anyone who plays on xbl can hit me up on there as Plywd_Pshr88, just send a message letting me know your from OG. If you play fortnite im on there as well as RipNTear88, would be same as xbl but my daughters fortnite character profile is on there as we had a mixup and need to change it over to her account. Also just got the beta for new unreal tournament 's newst remake :grin:

3 Likes

Burning crusade patch just launched at 4 am pdt on world of warcraft. Get your wow on. It’ll be fully released on the 1st.

1 Like

Some random videos of clips I happen to have had a while ago.

Have to punch these in to the browser I guess because the forum don’t like the fruitlab links lol… so dumb…

shorturl.at/ctASU
shorturl.at/bgqFS
shorturl.at/deosD
shorturl.at/juyCM

1 Like

:nerd_face: I’ve been binging on Neverwinter Nights via Steam… :crazy_face: Great game, if only a bit outdated.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I bought a new Xbox Series S this past June. I can’t believe how much I enjoy this system with Game Pass. Loads of older Xbox 360 games look and play better on the new hardware. Even though I probably spend more time with some of the older games (Skyrim
GTA, etc.) I am amazed at the silky feel and look of new games like Forza Horizon 5.

With game pass, I can try loads of game that I have never played, thereby finding the most enjoyable for me without having to buy each of them.

I’m a geezer but I like to fog it up and then fire up the Xbox and envelope myself in an entertaining alternative reality.

5 Likes

I’m replaying The Outer Worlds on my gen 1 Xbox one considering pt 2 is offically going to be a thing. It’s also makinv me feel better about the new Cowboy Bebop coming accross so lack luster…

I got the system specifically to play Fallout 4 and Earth Defense Force. Im annoyed EDF switched from an xbox to PS exclusive shortly after!!!

2 Likes

Exactly!

It’s part of my smoke test…
It gives some insights into subtle effects on my “internal hardware” :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

now ive been playin wayyyyy too much runescapeXD lmao, ended up building a pc, now i dont touch the consoleXD

3 Likes

Ya once you play on a good PC, its hard to go back heh.

4 Likes

I play video games every evening.

I love everything Bethesda. (Fallout, Elder Scrolls & Skyrim, Wolfenstein etc.)

I am enjoying Forza 5 and HADES immensely.

I second the really REALLY big thumbs up to GamePass for XBOX.

2 Likes

I have multiple systems in the house, a gaming pc, laptops and tablets galore.

The XBOX gets the most use by far.

Big screen, surround sound (even quiet) and the couch win hands down.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I remember distinctly looooooving StarFox on N64 or SNES or PS1(can’t remember that part) after getting some high-grade opiates after my wisdom-teeth removal…think it was demerol(sp?)…had to go to a special pharmacy. :sweat_smile: :video_game: :sparkles:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

pc gamer over here, ryzen 5600x and rtx 3070 > : ))

reached legendary eagle in csgo, fairly competitive player

I used to play csgo like a nerd, but now I play warzone and mostly halo infinite recently, already onyx rank on both mouse and crossplay playlists

2 Likes

Very nice. I have suppressed myself from playing games as of late (self torture I guess). I was pretty into playing Warzone and Apex legends for a bit. I have not played Halo at all yet sadly, I was a big halo 3 and 4 player before I stopped playing console.

2 Likes

halo 3 and cod4 were my fav xbox games, then I stumbled upon a promod (pc) cod4 frag movie and desperately got a pc, have not looked back sense. played cod4 promod for too many years, its where I really learned to play competitive (3-4 years), then transferred to csgo and was fairly addicted. god that was the hardest transfer to a video game imo, cs is way harder then cod will ever be.

I love warzone but they really fucked it up, guns are imbalanced, meta guns matter way too much in a gun fight, shits ridiculous.

2 Likes

also def play halo infinite, shits very nice for a new school halo. halo 5 and shit really truely sucked balls, this one is good, more old school style gameplay.

2 Likes