1 Like

I found you but no sign of the KingDbag so far lol

1 Like

Iā€™ll give you that tappy :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Lolā€¦I used to be all in PUBGā€¦gf got me onto COD. Tou can add her too:
TTappy

1 Like

Iā€™ve never really been a gamer. COD has always been one of those hit & miss games. Iā€™m more of the need for speed kinda generation. And assassinā€™s Creed. Will drop Mrs tappy an add. Wonā€™t be on all the time but Iā€™ll catch a game when I get some peace and quiet :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m on daily, 10 seconds or 10 minutes. Cant play more than 2 or 3 matches without a hoot. Lol.

1 Like

Pubg is fun, because they can run to 20-30 minute matches. One deathā€¦more realisticā€¦so move carefullyā€¦lol. had some of my buddies gg4ā€¦ho-ly fuckā€¦I was pretty high and right into itā€¦lol.

2 Likes

Damn if weā€™re getting an OG mob cod crew on the go I might have to download it :rofl:

2 Likes

Definitely jump on explorer. The OG mob sounds a decent name for a clan too :rofl:
@tappy feel you there. I can grab a quick game whilst on the shitter and even then Iā€™ve never got :100: peace :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah I canā€™t find you either hold on Iā€™ll screen shot

1 Like

OG Crue!!!..with 20 chars.

1 Like

Maybe cause Iā€™m not logged in using Facebook?

1 Like

Whatā€™s your player nameā€¦Iā€™ll add you

You dont need fb to play or loginā€¦

1 Like

KingDBag is the name shooting strangers the game

1 Like

Added you ā€¦

It was the capital B that was throwing me off. Fuck FB for signing in. Nobody do that :joy:

1 Like

Every time I get a sentry in Blackout I die before deployment just like a seed hoarderā€¦

1 Like