Who wants to trade with Costa Rica?

Hello there everyone, i got some sativa outdoor beans and can’t grow them right now (going for a small indoor setup) so, i need beans for indoor cultivating. I know i could buy the beans from a store online, but, there has always been great people here and there’s a lot of feedback and support so i tho i do it this way…

Plus i’m excited to be back here after more than 10 years!

1 Like

Free Seeds. Please, people that can affort to buy seeds dont abuse of Freespore Spain.

http://www.freespore.com/cannabis.html

3 Likes

Pura Vida. I suppose UPS or other courier is the only way to get them down there? Postal service is a no go from up north?

1 Like

I bought some seeds a few years ago and they came in the hollow end of a cd case… As of right now, i wouldn’t be able t tell ya. I can’t ask, but i’ll take my chances u know…

1 Like

Ahora que se que mi primer envió a America llego bien a @pookie123 me atrevo a ofrecerte alguna BubbleHaze (OldTimers Haze # 23 female X 2001 Bubblegumn Serious Seeds male) by my “friend” Jeep from Cannnabiscafe… If yare interestested I will link where ya can see this strain…

1 Like

Hello MiG, I can not understand the language on this site and can not figure out how to request seeds! Thanks