Spanish Caravan

Sssssup!
So…heres the story.
Last run a bunch of clones of Sour Diesel never got transplanted and got lefted on the side waiting for something or someone…
…That never happened, and they got a little abandoned, sometimes dried out, not cleaned or pruned but they still are pretty solid and happy to be alive!

I actually would like to clear out that space so i can move better and tend to the res better but the other day i taught that would be cool get some seeds off of em…
Is there anyone with some kick ass male pollen sitting around or waiting to be collected that would like to impollinate these ladies and share the seeds?Ill split the seeds with u…
More interested in Indicas dominant hybrids…anything fuelly ,cookie or white would be badass
Is it even possible? Do the pollen travel well across the ocean :smiley:? im in southern Spain…

:pirate_flag: :pirate_flag:

8 Likes

I got a little blueberry auto pollen that I can try sending you if that ticks your boxes but maybe someone has something more up your alley.

3 Likes

You still in time to add a male, normally pollinations occurs within the third week after switching the timer

About as far from an indica dominant hybrid as possible, but there’s some Mango Thai pollen available.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the answers!
My main problem with sativas is the flowering time, and the stretch that put at burning risk the tops in a already very bright setup…
Last runs with sativas leaning seeds i had so many duds i couldn believe, sure due to several reason but short and stacky is the way to go in my room…
Last summer i crossed those clones with a Cake Crusher male and got a bunch of seeds i cant wait to pop and cross again…very soon i would like to build a real Mothers / veg room…ill keep u updated and ill def share the seeds with whoever wana try!
:peace_symbol: :pirate_flag: :peace_symbol:

1 Like