Who's Your Daddy? Wookie 15 and his progeny!

Stop with your temptations! That’s a fantastic idea that I can never follow through on or shit could get real bad haha. I know I’ll end up spending twice as much because it costs half haha. It’s not even the money, it’s pure seed accumulation. I just need to put on some blinders, keep my head down, and get through the awesome beans I’ve got!

6 Likes

Ruh roh, I got some a dat terpenado as well!

5 Likes

Quick shot of the 2 female space monkey

They have been flipped for 8 or 10 days now ill have to look at the calendar to verify. But so far no crazy stretch. And am absolutely loving the structure of them. They have not been topped. Just gave the a hair cut the other day.

12 Likes

Fucken lovely!

1 Like

Ordered the wonder wookie and the master of muppets. Chose mendo purps x ghash as my freebie. Lots of wookie crosses in the future.

4 Likes

I ran some cocoon ( loompa headband x wookie) they were f2 from my boy @whodatis from ic mag. I didnt love them. Very lanky and extra stretchy, yielded pretty shitty as well. The flavor and potency werent enough to get me excited to run anymore. However I am super anxious to try some space monkey. Got some f2 from another member here coming and hopefully a pack of f1 as well. Woot !

2 Likes

I’d try again…I had the same experience with the wookie 15 crosses I have…they got atleast 8ft indoor in 2gal fabric. :flushed:…I have it on a thread here somewhere…but this clone that’s going now is going wider rather than taller…which I’m liking much more…and the Terps on her was dumpster candy goodness.

3 Likes

So far both my females are wider than they are tall. Only about 18 inches tall probably 20 plus wide. So far they seem to be stretching out not up lol.

1 Like

Soul Mate seedlings.

7 Likes

6 Likes

another chem d/pu/wookie 15 clone starting up.:v:t5:

6 Likes

Soul Mates ready for an up pot.

7 Likes

Ooooooh! this should be amazing! Definitely gonna pull up a chair for this one!

2 Likes

We just smoked a couple of the terpenado and OMG it’s on the favorite list. Will have to make seeds.

1 Like

Didn’t Wookie get released as just Wookie ?

There are few “wookies” out there. One specifically I am aware of is from the Growru and is GSC x The White. He is salty at Bodhi for using the name lol.

2 Likes

Thanks and I am an old fuk and misremembered, I had Bing and bred it to GSC , this cleared some cob webs lol

2 Likes

I heard the terpenado is good smoke but very low yielding?

3 Likes

it kind of was on the low side. I had three plants and got (2) quart jars full, which to me is low. amazing smoke though @Grohio

3 Likes

From what I’ve read it seems Wookie is great for adding flavor but does not boost yield.

Has anyone grown Twin Flame? That’s Bodhi’s cut of Goji OG x Wookie
I have a pack of that in the vault. There’s also a “V2” which is the Purple cut of Goji OG x Wookie.

4 Likes