Stickyjones current and future projects

Hey og family, been here a while and figured id make a spot to dump my info and pics. I am new to making seeds(besides outdoor open pollinaion), but have all sorts of projects planned. I have several poly hybrids/f1/f2 that i plan to selectively breed a couple generations before crossing them to more stable lines that I have. My setup is very minimal right now due to crazy life circumstances but i have a 2x4 space to work with until it calms down a little around here, which will probably be the beginning of winter :crossed_fingers: I plan on keeping one male of my selection of each strain im running, hitting bottom branches of all the females and selecting my favorite female to continue towards after harvest. I am having trouble deciding where to start as far as strains so i would appreciate feedback on what everyone would like to see most out of my options… Im not going to do full seed runs but I should have plenty of extras to trade/share.

To start off im going to run 2 different strains each time my options are:

Bodhi: om4 and lucky god

Big Buddy: lemon larry lavender x wookie and wookie f2(lavender x appalachia)

Baked Beanz: Flaming cookies f2 and baked alien cookies i also have mac f3(nube) that i could run instead of one of these two

Let me know what ya think and feedback or advice is welcomed throughout this thread.

15 Likes

Heres some of what i have going now. First up is bodhi tester: lush x g13hashplant

Bodhi tester: kashmir x strawberry milk

More to come

19 Likes

Lefthandseeds lowdak

Bodhi tester: kashmir x sm

22 Likes

Looks fantastic man, beautiful colors!

Looking forward to seeing your project regardless of what you run!

5 Likes

Thank you. Im just glad mother nature blessed us with this plant and that people have been working lines and putting out great genetics for us all to experience

10 Likes

Whipped up some dinner for the family tonight that hit the spot. Dry aged prime strip, black currant reduction, bread stick with roasted garlic chili oil, and herb butter rice.

10 Likes

These are kashmir x strawberry milk testers. Smells range from dank onions and skunky funk on one and the other is more of a creamy fruit with a little dank on the backend.

My lonely lush x ghash tester. Smells really sour and fruity, super unique and cant wait to try it.

This is a lowdak from lefthandseeds. I ended up with 3 phenos. One spear headed long top bud thinner leaf pheno, 2 were like the one pictured with nice hard buds that spiral down the stem and the third was a runt, with the structure of the number 2. It did accidently get seeded ultra heavy about 2 weeks into flower and was is a 1gallon pot so that couldve caused the runtiness… The smells on the lowdaks are fresh cracked peppercorns and lemon up front with some dank funk in the background.

9 Likes

This is some nugs of lush x ghash aftet hanging for 5 days. I smoked some and the buzz is almost all in the head with no real drowsiness, it also slightly distorted my vision for a couple minutes and it felt like i could see the individual pixels on my phone. The best i can describe the smell is sour tropical fruit but it is very complex and awesome smelling.

10 Likes

Some pictures from my weekend adventures.

7 Likes

Impressive buds. Will be watching the progress of your projects. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks man, i appreciate it… Im just getting grounded on organics so it should only get better…

2 Likes

I popped some new beans tonight for the next round. It was not easy but i decided on: wookie f2, master kush, f13 throwback(blueberry x flo)x blueberry, and baked alien cookies. Should have a nice diverse lineup for this round.

3 Likes

Just to help me keep track, i popped more beans. This time mac f3(nube), bubba kush and afghan #1 (strainly Mark), lucky god(bodhi) and probably more that im forgetting. They are all fresh above the dirt, not much to see for a few weeks. Going to pop some iranian x x18 pakistani as soon as they arrive and that will hold me over for this run. Selecting which plants to keep clones of is going to be the hard part.

3 Likes

Hey man, cool to see some more of those seeds getting popped. I hope they do great for you! :slight_smile:

I have a buddy that put some of those MAC F3 outdoors this year on the East Coast. They’ve done pretty well and he said they look like they’ll be the first to finish outdoors in early October.

One is the dark green tall plant on the back right.

And another is the shorter dark green one on the right, behind the grill:

Although the F2 mom and 2 F2 dads were both NLD in appearance, it looks like they are exhibiting BLD growth in nature. I didn’t pick the parents, they were given to me, so it’s neat to see unusual outcomes like that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. They look like they are doing amazing, seems like they are going to produce very well for him. That is pretty interesting nld+nld=bld its such a cool plant and im excited to be playing around with making seeds. i will take them to f4 if i find a pair that i like.

2 Likes

These are two different Baked Alien Cookies 5 weeks of 1212. They are the prettiest girls in the tent so far. Big thanks to @SamwellBB for making the seeds.

10 Likes

looking dank
hope you enjoy those !

3 Likes

This is a lemon Larry lavender x wookie by big buddy. It smells like strong dank from far away but up close it smells like berries and flowers. I pulled her around 7 weeks and am trying to reveg. If I get her to come back she’ll be around for a while.

7 Likes

Baked Alien Cookies by Baked Beans. Smells like actual cookie dough with no real stereotypical marijuana smell at all.

This is a wookie f2 by Big Buddy Seeds.

12 Likes

Popped some beans this week. Coming up are purple unicorn f5 , faceoff og bx2, garlic knots bx1, sasha(Obama kush x birthday cake) and roasted garlic margy.

4 Likes