Bodhi Neroli 91

These will be the first Bodhi I’ve grown (other than crosses that weren’t made by Bodhi).

I got these from @anhthormap to F2 them.

I originally started 6 seeds and only 3 came up. Started the other 6 and got three more. Does he normally put 12 in a pack labeled “11 seeds”?

Anyway, here’s the 6:

89 Likes

Usually 12-13 in each pack. But hell yeah to popping Bodhi packs. I’ll watch this one

8 Likes

Nice, pulling up a chair, good luck with your grow. :v:

7 Likes

Good luck, sitting on the sidelines watching! If you get really unfortunate and have all a single sex, lmk. Also just wondering but you put the label like that (sideways) I hope?!

4 Likes

Excellent ! Definitely down for this! Love Bodhi! Love skunk and funk!! Awesome @middleman :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, no. That was how I received the package. Maybe @anhthormap did, but I’m not sure.

4 Likes

Noticed it instantly too, probs just pulled it off and restuck it ?

4 Likes

The other two he sent me are over the pack opening.

12 Likes

Nice. Very interested to see how these turn out. And if they actually smell like neroli.

3 Likes

Good choice.

13 Likes

Looking forward to this grow!

Hope it all goes well for you.

:v:

1 Like

Interesting genetics. Excited to watch these flower out. Neroli Portofino is a nice scent as well. Best of luck with these!

2 Likes

didnt even notice until now. bought all 3 from JBC. no idea why it was taped like that :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Hey bud, I have a half pack of these if you want to increase your numbers a bit, I’d be happy to send them your way. :+1:

15 Likes

That’s very kind of you. Honestly, I’m not trying to make this a big seed run. Just wanted to make a small run to send back to anhthormap and keep a few for myself. I think 6 plants should be sufficient. Should be good odds of at least one male and one female. What do you think?

8 Likes

You know something, Ogers? There should be a few Original Bodhi HALF PACKS in the ANNUAL WINTER GIVEAWAY featuring @SamwellBB and Others. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

During my stress test I’ve had two hermie in veg but other than it’s a pretty solid strain!

2 Likes

Wishing you the best with this run @middleman :herb::slightly_smiling_face:
@BackyardBoogie420 has been growing the Neroli '91 for a couple of generations and has also made some great crosses with it.
I’m sure he can pitch in a thing or two…:wink::v:t3:

3 Likes

Awww man I’ve been eyeballing this strain for a while! Curious if the flowers really smell like Neroli, it’s an incredible scent in perfumery. Good Luck on this one :metal:

1 Like

I agree with that.

4 Likes