Who's Your Daddy? Wookie 15 and his progeny!

How are they doing?
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

Soulmate is one of my favorite Bodhi creations. I ran a couple packs ~5 years ago and friend still asking. To put it in context. One of them maintains a collection of at least 100 varieties jarred up and it was his favorite to.

Last winter I finally rounded up 3 more packs of Soulmate for a hunt and found a female That had all the lavender wildflower sour pine and cured to distinct rose. Unlike anything else I have come across. Like a conservatory full of flowers in full bloom.

This one piece was forgotten in the bottom of a quart jar for a year and when cracked filled the room with roses.

I reversed all the males ~15 to find the similar profile and the made a few crosses. The most obvious pairing was my '84 Northern lights #13. The most outstanding of a hunt that was over 150 plants. Also very floral . Like a meadow of wildflowers on a dewy frosty morning.

There are 29 testers about half way through flower at the moment.

For anyone who is a terp hound and enjoys Bodhi’s work, Soulmate is among the best of what he has put out…it makes me wonder if that is why he made it a gift. Highly recommended :fire::fire::fire:

11 Likes

What are the effects like ?

2 Likes

Remember that kid game when you’d create the sensation of an egg cracking on your head?:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: You feel this cool but also warm feeling moving over your head and neck and shoulders. Very relaxing, calming medicine, but no lethargy or confusion.

I pass on most indica and hybrid because it has what I would describe as a dirty effect. This one definitely has an affect that is welcome for its physical benefits and head change without the load.

For context on my personal preferences, I prefer spiritual medicine and mind fuel and have been hunting, selecting and breeding haze for the last 30 years. I like anti gravity high vibration to psychedelic effects. Something to dive into the day, or keep going into the night.

Soulmate isn’t that, but a great way to ease into tranquility and relaxation without the flat tire dick in the dirt drag of a lot of similarly potent lines.

5 Likes

There is another wookie I’ll be getting into soon. Wookie bx. Wookie#7 x (Cali-0 x Wookie15)

Pretty excited about this one. Anyone tried running it yet?

3 Likes

I was Googling “Wookie bxl (vl. citrus) nft” to figure out which strain would be fun to cross it with.
If I am reading grower notes correctly I have a pretty good idea of what I will be growing with this one. It sounds awesome.

• wookie 7 and wookie 15 = (grapefruit lavender smell)
  • calio o (pink colors, skunk w/ bitter and sweet orange peel smell)

I was thinking of crossing it with other of the Bohdi seeds fruity smelling lines (staying away from 88g13hp strains this round. I got plenty of that earthy goodness last round when I grew Space Monkey, Soulmate, and Skunk HP. Now I want to try out some other flavors from Bodhi seed packs I have here.

Does anyone know how any of these strains wind up smoking? have opinions about Bohdi strains that seem fun to cross to eke out some new homegrown Bohdi flavors? Especially any that might cross well with the wookie bxl (vl. citrus) nft?

Here are the packs under consideration:

• Razzberry Unicorn (goji razz x puf3)
  • Silver Sunshine (super silver haze x ssdd)
  • Black Raspberry (goji razz cut x wookie 15)
  • Shindig (banjo x wookie 15)
  • Original / Haze x Skunk#1
  • Puck HP BC3

Any thoughts preferences, or opinions? I came here because after researching and staring at the see packs for an hour I was no closer to deciding, then I saw you guys who love this strain and might know.

Any advice would be appreciated.

3 Likes

I don’t see Kush 4 x Wookie 15 mentioned.
anyone else get that one?
just got a pack and it’s not been easy to find any info

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Is anyone has run or has notes on Wookie bx ? What where the primary phenos?
and or pictures of Wookie 7?

I ended up with a dozen males from the last pack so I am reversing them all for traits. I can pick up so e chem D…

There is one. The #3 that smells very strongly of cali-o sweet orange.

1 Like

umm since im new dont take this the wrong way but what the hell is Wookie 15?

2 Likes

Assuming a specific clone from this line

2 Likes

Wookie 15 is a male Bodhi used in a large number of crosses. Wookie is Big Buddy’s Lavender x Appalachia.

The Wookie 15 male was the one that Bodhi selected as what he felt was the closest male version of the Wookie 7 female.

7 Likes

awesome thanks guys!

3 Likes

Some info taken from BreedBay about the Wookies:

wookie / wookie 7 (grapefruit lavender) f
wookie 4 (berry lavender) f

wookie 15 (male version of 7)
wookie 11 (male version of 4)

wookie 25 (super potent)
wookie 41 (big fusion)
wookie 5 (in review)
wookie 8 (in review)
Wookie bx citrus (wookie x cali o) x wookie

wookie traits in hybs= loud citrus lavender and extreme trichome coverage

fg45b456b56
bodhi breedbay

BodhiBreedbay

6 Likes

From the Neroli 91 I’m currently running:

This was the herm. I seem to have successfully removed all male parts which stopped appearing a few weeks into flower. She’s at day 49 of flower.

The buds are not that big, but they are frosty. The tent smells like a dirty diaper when I open it. Closer smell isn’t quite so foul; sort of doughy with a citrus background. Something else there that isn’t really pleasant, but I can’t put my finger on it.

8 Likes

Updates? I wanted these so bad. I managed to snag 2 shindigs and I have 4 going outside currently.

1 Like