Why is the hash so good in England

Like above I live in Scotland and cant source hash however I am fortunate to have a contact who knows a guy who knows a guy etc so I buy from him while I can and its always amazing and very good prices the bars are stamped with English towns ( I wont say names) as I say nothing like that up here in Scotland whats your secret guys?

5 Likes

It’s likely bubble hash your getting. It’s made from the trim left over from the bud and filtered. Basically all your smoking is the trichomes and not the bud itself.

5 Likes

No i make my own bubble and dry sifts but cant get anywhere near the volume i know it must be imported

3 Likes

Also the stuff i make is very good the bara are well priced and nice and mellow like old skool

2 Likes

I doubt it’s imported, I’ve noticed UK growers growing ABSOLUTELY INSANE fire over the last few yrs. They’re the new Humboldt County, lol. Seriously though.

I suspect it’s because they’re f-ckin with very high quality US genetics that noone else has hedged their bets to risk getting

4 Likes

Man i wish i could get even an oz thanks for your advice bud

3 Likes

Trust me. I’m well in the loop. We do 2 kg a week of bud via Snapchat per week. For the uk that’s huge. We’re paying between £3600 and £4200 for anything that’s not stardawg.
I get offered “solids” or hash often. I tend to avoid it as the customer base isn’t there and I’d likely sit on it for months at a time trying to recuperate my cash.

6 Likes

Ye i get you man makes sense as the guy i get it via told me the same thing not much of a market hence hes lowering his price as hea sitting on quite a bit but tbh i love it and also stardawg best of both worlds

2 Likes

If I get any contacts or info I’ll shoot you a dm bro. I’m uk also. Newcastle so I’m not that far away from you.
I tell you what I got a sample of a few weeks back. You remember squidgy black?? It used to be the best smoke you could get. The sample didn’t hit me at all. Just tasted oily. :v:

3 Likes

Man that would be amazing thanks bud

We have a few british crews around here, who normally do transport from Spain to UK.
If it’s import hash, it’s most likely from morocco, what explains the good price, as it dropped steady since COVID.

The stuff with the stamps work if you take like 10 boxes+
Do you have a name for the actual batch?

Saludos! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Ye Everton bars and wigan athletic bud really nice smoke

4 Likes

Yep.
Looks like morrocan hash to me.
If you don’t mind sharing… Whats the price over there?

3 Likes

ÂŁ450 A bar but its only 96 gram bars ao 4 x 24 grams

1 Like

Yeah,for this price is clearly moroccan.

Last year it was 6-8k for a box of a similar quality.

Cool to see, that it pops up on the scottish coast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I make my own now but miss the bricks from yesteryear, good memories

2 Likes

I know its off topic but anyone got an idea whwre i van purchase a few decent stardawg seeds fem preferably thanks