My local state of weed

I was talking to a friend that had been selling buds for quite a few years now. Great guy, knows his stuff. I gave him some clones earlier in the year to put outside. Apparently flower, good flower, is almost non existant here. When you find weed here it’s mostly crap. He says he can only find vape cartridges brought in from legal states.

I hope this trend doesn’t continue. Im more of a fan of flower than vape. It seems like they are isolating for just thc or cbd in them. I think it’s better to have all the chemicals in concert while smoking. They all work together to provide a better experience.

8 Likes

Really strict laws or something? You would think someone would come in and fill that void so to speak. I also greatly prefer flowers to concentrates.

4 Likes

But, if you count hash as a concentrate, I will take good hash over flower any day of the week…

2 Likes

We do have relatively strict laws. Up to an oz without sale is a $200 fine. Sale of any amount is a felony, possession over an oz, cultivation, all felony.

I wonder if the local growers moved to legal states. Im sitting here with bomb weed and all my friends are like, take my money! I need a bigger room…

3 Likes

Also, i only started growing again a year ago. With crap bagseed. Now i have good genetics but the plan was to grow personal. I need to decide if i want to scale up a bit for others. But that also brings more risk. I would rather hand them clones abd say here, do what im doing, I’ll help!

5 Likes

Better route, imo. Or seeds even less risk.

If Federal prohibition changes even TX, etc. will have to loosen up or lose out on $…& we know what drives change in govt ($). :slight_smile:

States were easier to bend to the attraction of tax $ but the Feds not so much; there isn’t much in it for them & a lot to lose. Just as easy to let Canada, Mexico, etc. have the industry & keep punishing here. The political majority is pro-legalization in most places, afaik, & so politicians that are “tough on weed” don’t look too appealing to anyone anymore really. a dying breed. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Really? Last time I went on a hash binge I got the worst cough. I’ll stick with bud

2 Likes

That’s why I said “good hash”

1 Like

That’s sad. Good hash can be so hard to come by nowadays.

@Jdem075 Dude, best of luck encouraging others to grow. If you tell two people that you grow, they tell two people, and before you know it, every person you know, knows you grow. I convince people that I wish I was growing, and then direct them to this site. :vulcan:

4 Likes