Win 10 Strawberry Cheesecake Autos on This Post from Barney's Farm!

Thank you kind sir. I was just messing with Barney’s making them think that I should know more better about them.

3 Likes

Looks like we’ve all been busy - thanks so far folks :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance, Barney’s Farm! I have been focused on autoflowers and would enjoy getting to add some Strawberry Cheesecake to the menu

1 Like

Id love to try my hand on a strawberry strain, always love the fruity strains

1 Like

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto sounds delicious. Always had great grows from Barney’s Farm.
Thanks for the giveaway.

2 Likes

i’d like to grow it too … because i am curious ! :grin:
(pretty interesting to see how things go “from a to b”
in the commercial seedworld)

3 Likes

I’ve been in love with Autos since first time discovering them with Sour60. 99% of my seeds are gifts, living off disability I have to rely on the kindness of strangers, and I must say, people are kind with the kind. So I always pay things forward…

Besides, I’d be able to use my “Who cut the Cheese” jokes for months while running, chopping and curing this wonderful strain…
Carty

3 Likes

Thanks for yet another incredible giveaway!!
I haven’t grown any Barneys Farm seeds yet and would really try to try them out.
Especially Autos!
I’m currently growing Autos (two strains) for the first time.
REALLY loving how fast they went to flower.
Thanks again for the chance!

2 Likes

What can I say…

I :heart: Strawberries
I :heart: Cheese
I :heart: Cake
I :heart: Autos
and Barney is the man! (dinosaur) :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you @The_Vault_Team for the opportunity to win these quality genetics from Barney’s Farm, I haven’t grown autos since my first attempt at indoor growing and would be excited to try some top shelf autos.

1 Like

Guess I’ll join in on this giveaway. I would luv to grow some Barney’s Farm :strawberry: cheesecake, it would be nice to grow something different in my area. As well as expand my breeder grown seed collection…
K++ @The_Vault_Team

1 Like

I would love to win some seeds from Barneys, unfortunately I have not had the opportunity, since the name reminds me of the program (Barney and friends) and when I was little I was very afraid of it, I think I have overcome that traumatic event and I am ready to grow in honor that!

5 Likes

I sure want to win this one! count me in, thank you so much! strawberry cheesecake mmm…

5 Likes

BIG congrats buddy - you are our winner! Please DM with your name, address, email address and reminder of the prize and we will get you sorted! BIG thanks to everyone who entered too - we will be back soon with another giveaway!

Gary Eff #TeamVault

9 Likes

Wow! Cheers Gary, very excited to have won :blush: :tada:

I’m up getting ready for work at 5am which sucks, but this really brightened my day! :sun_with_face: :sunglasses:

Thank you for being a supporter of this wonderful forum and running a great competition for us members …you guys rock! :heart_eyes:

DM sent :incoming_envelope:

Slàinte, Barry :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Barneys farm quality seeds.
Strawberry cheesecake just sounds good.

2 Likes

Congrats @Mad_Barry! It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

3 Likes

Way to go bro, nice win there, hope they grow well for you👍

3 Likes

Congrats @Mad_Barry now that’s great karma right there :seedling::call_me_hand:
Thanks @The_Vault_Team for the awesome chances :green_heart:

2 Likes

I love you,
You love me
The Vaults a happy family

2 Likes