Win 10 Strawberry Cheesecake Autos on This Post from Barney's Farm!

I would love to grow these out and see how they do in Alberta. some autos just can’t cut it and we will have to see if these could!

1 Like

Me Carty, Me want seeds… oooga boooga.

Sorry, feeling a bit primitive today, but yeah, Barney’s Farm Genetics in my tent would be an honor…

4 Likes

Thank you @globalhead for the tag, my friend.

I want to win so that I can give them to you.

2 Likes

Just finishing up some LSD Auto from Barney’s Farm so would love to run some more :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I should win because I am new to growing, I am starting my journey into home breeding, and at this point I only run autoflower plants.

2 Likes

I am glad to hear good things about Barney’s farm. I had a bad experience with some of their Tangerine dream and haven’t been keen on giving their stuff a try. Can anyone recommend a good BF strain to try?

2 Likes

Mmmm who doesn’t love cheesecake? Plus barney’s farm. A win win. :trophy:

3 Likes

I would like them because i don’t like paying for things. Also there’s a chance I’ll document me growing them and people could say “wow, if that maroon can grow them, I know I can.”

Barney loves me and I love him, we’re a happy family ;]

2 Likes

the critical kush autos i sent you are barneys i think i sent yoy a liberty haze fem which is also barneys.

3 Likes

Thank you kind sir. I was just messing with Barney’s making them think that I should know more better about them.

3 Likes

Looks like we’ve all been busy - thanks so far folks :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance, Barney’s Farm! I have been focused on autoflowers and would enjoy getting to add some Strawberry Cheesecake to the menu

1 Like

Id love to try my hand on a strawberry strain, always love the fruity strains

1 Like

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto sounds delicious. Always had great grows from Barney’s Farm.
Thanks for the giveaway.

2 Likes

i’d like to grow it too … because i am curious ! :grin:
(pretty interesting to see how things go “from a to b”
in the commercial seedworld)

3 Likes

I’ve been in love with Autos since first time discovering them with Sour60. 99% of my seeds are gifts, living off disability I have to rely on the kindness of strangers, and I must say, people are kind with the kind. So I always pay things forward…

Besides, I’d be able to use my “Who cut the Cheese” jokes for months while running, chopping and curing this wonderful strain…
Carty

3 Likes

Thanks for yet another incredible giveaway!!
I haven’t grown any Barneys Farm seeds yet and would really try to try them out.
Especially Autos!
I’m currently growing Autos (two strains) for the first time.
REALLY loving how fast they went to flower.
Thanks again for the chance!

2 Likes

What can I say…

I :heart: Strawberries
I :heart: Cheese
I :heart: Cake
I :heart: Autos
and Barney is the man! (dinosaur) :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you @The_Vault_Team for the opportunity to win these quality genetics from Barney’s Farm, I haven’t grown autos since my first attempt at indoor growing and would be excited to try some top shelf autos.

1 Like

Guess I’ll join in on this giveaway. I would luv to grow some Barney’s Farm :strawberry: cheesecake, it would be nice to grow something different in my area. As well as expand my breeder grown seed collection…
K++ @The_Vault_Team

1 Like