Win a 2-ton press with ROSITEK [Closed]

Imma gonna squish some OregonCBDseeds Sour Special Sauce triploid hemp!

I’d love to use one of these to press some CandyStore Rbx from Ethos.

I’ll toss my hat in the ring for a chance to squish some SSDD F1 I’ve got going :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m in
I have been eyeing one of these for the past 2 years :wink: :wink:
I’ll press some lemon Macc muffin and toxic weekend I have on deck

I would love to press some of my Tropicanna Poison kief. It’s pink!

1 Like

I would press 2ton of Cherry Festival Red pheno. Gifted me! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh man, I’d press so much Purple Dogbud with that press!

Love to press my Gobbstopper.

Count me in, please. I keep smoking this SLSMAC and man it needs to be pressed!

I would love to press some old Trainwreck! The one I called Mint Trainwreck back in the day, that instantly made my eyes almost completely shut when I took a puff lol.

4 Likes

Geez count me in …
I would absolutely love to press whatever strains I have harvested atm :slight_smile:

Thanks for the opportunity

1 Like

I would press nl

I’d squish some Dark Jedi! :star_struck:

I would love to press Ethos orange kush cake.

1 Like

Great contest-

I’d like to press unicorn sherbert into some tasty rosin…

Honestly I’d like to press all my weed, I’m trying to cut down on my carbon intake. But last season I grew a Blood Orange Amethyst that was very odiferous, like when you scratch the rind of a Blood Orange, and loaded with trichomes and just made me salivate. Unfortunately, she was what I equate to my Marigold plant in the garden, the caterpillars just flocked to her and I got about half of what I should have.

I’d love to press my mac 1 buds that I will reap in the future.

2 Likes

Yo @LemonadeJoe
I was knocked down a while back, to basic, and have since made my way back up to member. That was a long time ago. I’m still listed as member, not Regular. Don’t exacvtly know what I’m lacking. I’m here every single day. Hand out lots of like, hand out lots of beans, engage in conversation.
Bottom line… Is my being just a member and not a regular going to hurt my chances any?
Oh, I’m also a supporter, and have been for over a year.

4 Likes

I would love to press some Pine Tar Kush!! Cause I love that smell

2 Likes

I would press durban poison. Thanks in advance to anyone involved in setting this up.