Win a 2-ton press with ROSITEK [Closed]

I would love to press some Jaws FPOG F4 with it!

I would love to press some of the kali mist x strawnana I have going

1 Like

I have a lot of WW that could use pressing.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I got 9 grams of Shiskaberry kief asking for it!

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to pressing some mimosa in the future!

I like nice jack herer

2 Likes

@BigMike55 Iā€™ve been here a year now. Partipate daily. I also hand out likes, hand out lots of beans , maybe not as much as you, but Iā€™m only a member and I donā€™t get itā€¦:thinking:
Soooā€¦:woman_shrugging:
Someone tell me what it takes!! ??? Please! :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Hey @Bobgrows , PM the mods and they will be able to provide you a report that shows exactly what is needed and what you have done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ya Iā€™m a bit surprised too, Iā€™ve already worked my way up to regular, thought for sure u would be there too along with @BigMike55 since I see u guys as also being major players on this site!

2 Likes

Very soon there will be a list in the first post for everyone to check their raffle spots.

4 Likes

Oh this would be awesome for Chocolope and ty for the awesome giveaway everyone involved

1 Like

There is a better place to discuss member levels: Explaining user trust levels and permissions
Or just PM meā€¦

2 Likes

Any thread that interests you read through it. Donā€™t just scroll as OG records the ā€œread timeā€ or time spent on each thread.
Comment on threads that interest you.
Like peopleā€™s posts if you enjoyed it or agreed with it.

3 Likes

Thank you @LemonadeJoe and Rositek for the giveaway!
Good luck everyone!
Iā€™d love to press some stardawg/ sour D

1 Like

lets do this! itā€™s such a new thing for me that iā€™d have to press every last strain to see what happened.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to press nfsheesh hash from sol fire

1 Like

Iā€™m uk so I donā€™t qualify for this competition BUT Iā€™d like to press my next door neighbours wife :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:

6 Likes

Hahahahhahhahaa!!! Awesome

2 Likes

Not if you live next door to me :rofl:

2 Likes

:laughing: I went to college with all three of my girl neighbors, and spent some time cooking out with the momā€¦ just brought up old memories :rofl:.

1 Like