Win a 2-ton press with ROSITEK [Closed]

I’d be cooking up memories with all 4 :rofl:
Cluttering the thread so I’ll shut up :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I’d press some Hawaiian Sativa from Exotic Alchemy @LemonadeJoe !

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

3 Likes

I’m shutting up too. It was all 4. :laughing:

2 Likes

Would love to press some mind flayer by Solfire thanks for the chance to win!

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s funny…id hit the like button twice if I could.

2 Likes

Press NL#5. Awesome.

1 Like

I guess it’s better than my orange juice presser :sweat_smile::v:!! Sign me in.
Press Amnesia Haze !

I would gone mad and try pressing every strain I know

2 Likes

Sound good to me :relieved:.

It would be awesome to switch to solvent-less concentrates. I’d like to press some lebanese. That’s a perfect traditional strain for brick hash in the pollen press, or to make some very special rosin.

Raffle me, please!
(and I’m a regular so raffle that for all it’s worth.)

Yeah, I’m in!!! If I’m lucky

1 Like

Press Sfv og

pressing the issue… :slight_smile:

I’d love to press some roze cookies × strawberry banana that I am growing right now!

So excited for this giveaway! Thank you!!

1 Like

Ripley’s OG by Mephisto :heart_eyes:

edit:

Forgot I was Canadian for a minute there… :canada:

I would press some Magenta Hashplant!

8 Likes

Gotta at least make my one entry: If I won a prize, I’d have to go with my Lemon Jack for my first press. Super pungent, complex citrus cleaner with the signature, lemon-lime Jack Herrer undertone. I have never extracted it before, because the flower is good enpugh for my needs, but it seem super promising for extraction, as it’s subjectively very high in terps and oils, but forms slightly looser, erratic, kinda foxtailed, sativa type buds that don’t have much bag appeal for anyone other than a discerning connoisseur. So, it seems like a good candidate for extraction.

I would press some old school sour with that thing, and snowcaine that i just harvested

1 Like

I’d love to press some old school Neville’s haze or some Tom Hill’s haze :grin::grin:

1 Like

I’d probably press this cosmic gel I’ve been smoking on, flower tastes like cream soda, I feel like the rosin would be delicious

1 Like