Win Original Sensible Seeds for free at The Vault! (Closed)

I’ve yet to grow or smoke any Original Sensible Seeds strains, or any Bruce Banner.

2 Likes

Bruce Banner to the Crib? He’s welcomed any day…I’m in!! Thanks for another fine Promo,

2 Likes

Original sensible seeds and Bruce Banner #3 , a great combo for a promo.

2 Likes

Top notch opportunity, by the very Finest of companies! In my books their is not a better team pairing up than The Vault and Sensi seeds , thanks a million for the chance at CRUSHING THIS GROW!!!

2 Likes

Oh Yeah!
I’m in like Flint!! Thanx @George_The_Vault

G

2 Likes

Thank you for this chance! :pray::crossed_fingers::green_heart:

2 Likes

I love Sensible Seeds! BB3 is an awesome strain!

2 Likes

These are great seeds from a great company! Sensible Seeds BB3 will always knock you out!

2 Likes

Never had the pleasure of growing Original Sensible Seeds! Hope I get lucky and win some Bruce Banners!

2 Likes

Thanks for a chance to win. Id like to give bruce banner autos a place under my lights

2 Likes

Bruce banner is the bomb!

2 Likes

I have not tried any of original sensible seeds yet for myself however i have smoked some Bruce Banner before or at least what they claimed was the banner and it was very good would be honored to have a chance at growing the Bruce Banner #3 Auto. sincerely Koleslaw

3 Likes

Isent Bruce banner bred by darkhorse genetics though

1 Like

Never tried sensible seeds or Bruce banner enter me please . Good luck everyone .

2 Likes

Bruce Banner is awesome! Thanks for the opportunity to win some awesome seeds!

2 Likes

Never tried sensible, have had bruce banger, would love some bruce banner #3
plz and thank you

2 Likes

Thanks George for the opportunity at some awesome OSS genetics.Ty and good luck to all

2 Likes

Excited about this one! Thanks @George_The_Vault. I’ve not had the pleasure of using your gear.

2 Likes

You just keep pumping them out don’t you @George_The_Vault so i just have to keep entering :slight_smile: count me in

3 Likes

The Bruce Banner auto sounds sensational. I’d love to try!

2 Likes