Win Pineapple Chunk Seeds from Killabeez Seeds (Closed)

I never had Pineapple Chunk, but I did have a cross a friend gave me, of Pineapple Chunk X Selene (Sannie’s seeds), and it has to be the dankest, foulest, stinkiest, unique, strain I’ve grown. So, I’ve always wanted to grow the PC to see what’s up with it. I still have some seeds of that, and it would be really cool to cross it back to another PC.

It must be a funky strain. Thanks! peace

Oh, I have to say, though, in the last 6 years or so, my favorite was a plant I grew from @SamwellBB of Baked Beanz called Purple Poison Cookies. It’s still top smoke for me. I might have had a special pheno, but that stuff was so yummy. I’m still looking for a strain that tops that one.

2 Likes

my favorite strain would have to be sour diesel. the pineapple chunk sounds good to me though, as well as feminized seeds, i’ve only grown fem seeds once or twice so it’s a nice change not having to waste space/time sexing them.

1 Like

I love Chem Dawg and Pre-98 bubba, those are probably my favorite. Smoking on some Pineapple MAC right now and the Pineapple Chunk is very intriguing

1 Like

I would currently say herijuana. Works well with my chronic pain issues. Really anything as I am a stoner tho :grin:

1 Like

My favourite strain so far is GodfatherOG. Its an easy to grow heavy hitter with no adverse side effects. Its easy to grow and responds well to both HST and LST growing techniques…cant go wrong with this strain imo.

1 Like

Hard to choose but right now I am remembering Red Congo very fondly!

Welcome to OG jonmacatty25c join in and have fun☺

I like indicas, autos, and sativas.

I really enjoy a skunk 18 I just grew and a BDF crossed with lemon haze.

I don’t have anything pineapple and I think it would be a nice addition.

1 Like

In recent memory my favourite was some Sundae Driver grown by a friend, that checked every box for me. I bought some from the dispo and was sorely disappointed.

My Favorite strain is Jelly Breath! A cross of Mendo Breath and Do-Si-Dos it is a beautifully colored, trichome covered masterpiece that is bar none, the best for back pain for myself!!

3 Likes

My favorite strain is a mystery plant I grew out and cloned for over a decade, my buddies named it the “Geezus”. There just might be some crosses of this showing up in the future :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

mendo breath is crazy good one of my favorites my friend gifted me some of his flower of a cut he grew man was some potent smoke and the terps where out of this world might have to give jellybreath a try been wanting to try inhouse at some point

2 Likes

G’day mate. My fav strain is ghost train haze 1 . Still a great strain after all these years. Good luck to all the people on here .Cheers bob

1 Like

I like lime pop kush best. Earthy, ginger ale terps with a uniquely satisfying old school buzz. Reminds me of smoking when I was a kid, red eyes and all. I would say though, I used to get a “pineapple” in 2010 or so that was just incredible, a top 5 for me. Wonder how this pineapple chunk compares :thinking:

i’ve recently been taking in the intoxicating fruity berry cheese funk of dream queen, grown by cru. there’s a sweet guava passionfruit odor that fills my nostrils and invites me to fondle the dank nugs giving off those smells. as i’m gently breaking these nugs apart, the crazy fucking scent rubs off onto my fingers and i can’t stop smelling my fingers. it’s like foreplay for my senses. am i imagining this?

smoking dream queen by itself is nice, but when i decide to pair it with the electric buzz of durban poison, the combined smoke takes me to another place. it’s flavor lingers in my mouth, my toes are rubbing on one another, my body is tinglin’ like christmas is here, my mind is zipping along oh so nicely. i’m basically bruce willis in die hard kneading my bare toes in the shag carpet before shit goes sideways and things get really interesting.

so i jerked off on that sexy ass combo of dream queen and durban poison and i felt like the silver surfer, riding wave after wave of these sweet ass orgasms which eventually let me off on a sun drenched beach, like goddamn daniel craig in half a loin cloth. it was exhilarating.

if i smoked cigarettes, i would’ve lit one then. but instead, i reached for my bong for yet another hit… this shit is good.

1 Like

my favourite cannabis of all time is GG4 it was an amazing grow and smoke. :smiley:

1 Like

OLD school Grandaddy Purple from the early 2000’s has always been an elusive favorite Just that tasted… YUM… Current favs include a blueberry that just reminds me of Boo-Berry cereal, NL#5 and as of late… Tropicana Poison (F1 and F2, both are energetic and motivating).

1 Like

I had a mystery plant that I loved next would be fog dog

Hands down Bubba for this guy! Has been atop my list for over 20 years and not going anywhere.

I love weed. All kinds.

1 Like