WIN BARNEYS FARM Gorilla Zkittlez Seeds

All Entrants must be received before 01st Feb 2019.

Stand the chance of winning GORILLA ZKITTLEZ. 5 Prizes Available!

How to enter KillaBeez SeedBank competiton:
Gorilla Zkittlez Seeds OverGrow Competion

Show your support - we have a new facebook page
Please check the law in your own country before entering. Cannabis seeds are legal in the UK for legal collection purposes not germation.

18 Likes

Looks like a killer strain!

6 Likes

I’m in looks like a interesting competition ! Shiska

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior Thank you man, lets see what you can come up with!

6 Likes

Barney’s Zkittlez look like they maintain an intensely fruity profile with an increase in THC over the original

6 Likes

The taste of fruity candy with the frost of GG4? What’s not to like (the spelling)?

7 Likes

Barney’s Zkittlez look like they maintain an intensely fruity profile with an increase in THC over the original

@ReikoX relevant logo man :wink:

6 Likes

The GZ cross… So delicious looking haters will say it’s photoshopped. :grinning:

4 Likes

Very interesting flavor profile I’v yet to try something so unique thanks @killabeez-seedbank for putting up this promotion!

4 Likes

I’m in sounds like a awesome cross

Zkittles = awesome goodness

3 Likes

The best strain I have ever grown are from Barney’s so I would love to try this.

5 Likes

Unbelievable yielder, and with all that potency and flavor ,puts it over the top ,damn!hehe

3 Likes

I’m in! :grin: Zkittlez is my all time favorite strain. It’s terpene profile with CBD isolate did more for my pain and mental health than any other strain to date. I had no other substance in my system when I tried it. Not even coffee, sugar, hot peppers, or high amounts of protein that day.

The taste was phenomenal and no strain to date has come close yet.

One of the few strains to help autistic issues and give me enough control to learn why I reacted to certain things.

GG4 (while very much only tasting like sucking on a old sweatshirt string) helps pain and anxiety while also reducing muscle tremors.

Together I can only expect to have a strain that can help someone like myself to feel like they’re in control while also relieving pain and anxiety as well.

If I were to name a unique aspect I’d say it’s the complete relief of sensory input issues combined with the ability to all but replace antipsychotics, antidepressants, antianxiety, and pain meds.

7 Likes

700 gm2… Nuff said right???

3 Likes

I’d break into a tinted windowed, black coloured van on a dark deserted street with no one around for a bag of skittlez. I love that gooey goodness. Plus, they look so good

4 Likes

Never had any of Barneys but now I do lol

4 Likes

@killabeez-seedbank Welcome to Overgrow. If you need any help just ask.

3 Likes

i’d like in please…i’ve never had any barneys

3 Likes

@JaxxMunster . u must read the instructions…your entry doesnt count!! applies to a few others on here too

2 Likes

@GrapeApe I would love some help getting this brand out there if you get me!

2 Likes