Win Pineapple Chunk Seeds from Killabeez Seeds (Closed)

1. Tom Hills Deep Chunk, cant find the real deal anymore.

2. Sluricane

3. OGKB v2.1

4. God Bud

2 Likes

Well so far my favorites I’ve grown are Power Africa MK Ultra, Timewarp and Pink Berry. Each year I’ve grown different strains…But I’m still looking for something to keep me coming back.

1 Like

My favorite all time strain was a Santa Marta Gold I obtained back in '77.

My favorite, I have so many…
Runtz, for the taste and the buzz you really get shit done!
Congo Gelato!! Fruity grapepy taste, Smooth smoke , head strong buzz and its beautiful!

2 Likes

Man I love the funk of a nice bubba kush, or some cheese variety. And I really love Geezus!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Radicalized !

Stop on by the introduce yourself thread and let us get to know you :smiley:

1 Like

I’d have to say Lemon Skunk was one I really liked. Thanks for the opportunity to win some awesomeness @killabeez-seedbank

1 Like

I’ve got a few favourites. Potency = Kannabia purple kush, yield = barney’s farm LSD. Autoflower is either @ReikoX LRUV or fastbuds GSC.
Smell = c99
Next time ask an easier question :rofl:

1 Like

Hard to have a favorite when it’s impossible to try them all :crazy_face:
Put me in the raffle
Thanks for the opportunity!

2 Likes

The PC sounds great. I still like the old standbys, White Widow and Northern lights.
You know what they say about your first. I did love the kick from my Cherry festival.

:green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

My favorite is whatever I’m growing at the time. I just love to grow.
Thanks for the contest.

2 Likes

Thanks for putting this together!! Pineapple chunk might just be the next thing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wink::+1:

3 Likes

Purple Kush & Blueberry or Shiskaberry.

I had a Shiskaberry strain years ago that was unforgettable. Nothing I’ve smoked since has even come close. :frowning:

Thanks for the opportunity!!

My absolute favorite right now is Thug Pug’s Peanut Butter Breath. It has a unique funk to it unlike any other strain. It has reignited a passion in me to find weird, super-dank strains and phenotypes regardless of yield size.

Winners congratulations:

• sprinklememaynee
  • Astrodude
  • SensiBowl

winners please email me hi@killabeez-seedbank.co.uk with proof of wining profile with name and address including country

13 Likes

Whaaaat?! Will e-mail shortly, thank you so much! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congrats to

@sprinklememaynee
@Astrodude
and
@SensiBowl

Nice score.

7 Likes

Congrats @sprinklememaynee , @Astrodude and @SensiBowl , nice win. Thanks for the opportunity @killabeez-seedbank , I swear you must have me on the black list, lol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cheers I’m pretty stoked, been a while since I popped new beans! Looking forward to grow logging them in the future

4 Likes

thank you so much @killabeez-seedbank !!

1 Like