Winter basement closet grow #2

Flipped these a few days back. My garage tent grow is wrapping up soon for a month or two so the action continues downstairs…

Group photo

Blue Cheese

Purple Headband

Sour Grape Flogi

Soureen

Rainbow Gelato

Kushmints

Blue Cookie

Chem 4
Thanks for following along :grinning:

26 Likes

Healthy plants!

3 Likes

I’ll be following. Nice selection!

3 Likes

Gorgeous! Have you grown these strains before? Curious about the purple headband.

3 Likes

Wow those strains are all fire. Looks like you are going to be busy. Happy healthy plants cheers cant wait to see the results. Really intrested in the purple headband. Whats the mix on that one ?

2 Likes

Its unknown to me the genetics. My brother grows this cut outside and it finishes in September. He said he didnt know much info on the cut so its kinda a mystery. Decent outdoor smoke but im gonna grow her inside to see the difference

4 Likes

Even more interesting sweet cant wait. Cheers

2 Likes

I see you are using tomato cages? Does that keep them from getting light in the middle?

1 Like

Nope not too bad. I will do a couple cleanups to allow budsites in the middle to rise up. The taller plants i will use some bamboo stakes too. The best tomato cages are the ones made for panacea plants thats the ones to get

1 Like

Couple night pics update. Things are moving along nicely. Cleaned up the ladies some so the middle can shoot up some more tops. Thanks for looking and following along!

4 Likes

Dang those are some heaters! Looks like it will scratch your growing itch over the winter lol!

3 Likes

Update: everything is looking great. Needs another cleanup already is the only issue i see. Closet starting to smell real nice

Full closet pics above

Rainbow Gelato # 7

Blue Cheese

Sour Grape Flogi

Soureen

Kushmints

Blue Cookie

Purple Headband

Chem 4
Thanks for taking a look and happy holidays!!

7 Likes

Happy holidays to you aswell. Everything is looking super healthy and strong nice work

1 Like

Updated few pics

3 Likes

Few more i just took. These are of the Blue Cheese and the Rainbow Gelato

5 Likes

Few updated pics. Everything is going great :+1:

Chemdog 4

Kushmints

Blue Cookie

Purple Headband

Rainbow Gelato

Blue Cheese

2 Likes

Wow looking healthy as always cant wait for the smoke report awesome job cheers

1 Like

Quick update. Everything looks good

Chemdog 4

Kushmints

Purple Headband

Blue Cookie

Blue Cheese

Rainbow Gelato

5 Likes

Such a nice line up cant believe the frost what week are you in on flowering?

1 Like

I think im around day 34 or 35 ish. I had to go back and see when i first started the post. Im terrible at remembering my flip date. So used to just going until they let me know there ready!

1 Like