🎉🌿Winter Box Celebration 🌿🎉

No kidding, haha. This forum is the greatest. :smile:

13 Likes

Great idea for a THANKS thread, @AllOra! @MomOnTheRun I want to send some postage help your way and was wondering if the PayPal route that was used in past would work? @50State thanks to you as well as I see you donated quite a bit to this MEGA package I got! @DanzaKuduro thanks for your donation as well!

15 Likes

I opened the box and the seeds leaped out and started dancing. Looking forward to the 2020 Battle of the Strains :hugs:

11 Likes

I received my seeds today and am over the moon! OG has the best community. I was inspired to do a seed run myself which will hopefully make it in the next Spring mail out.

Major thanks to @MomOnTheRun for her tireless work. The breeders: @Heritagefarms, @Silverhaze, @Pedro_Bann, @spaceman, and @Mongobongo! The seed donators: @50State, @MisticHaze, @Craigson15, @Barefrog, and everyone else involved to make this all work!

21 Likes

@Gaz29 is off on his holidays mate. Hopefully he’ll check in at some point but in case he doesn’t I’m sure he returns at some point next week :+1:

11 Likes

Damn, I sure miss a lot of cool stuff going around here. So good to see it!

11 Likes

Holy smokes!!! I’ve been away too long…was there another fundraiser!!!

5 Likes

Preservation Runs. Combined shipment. See above message to Spaceman.

7 Likes

Thanks AllOra!
I am frequently w/o internet so I must’ve missed them.
Rocky Mountain High and Hindu Kush sparks my interest.
I’ll be keeping an eye on those threads.
Thanks again!

13 Likes

Happy to send a few RHM. PM me.

9 Likes

Thank all of you guys involved with this. Uze’s and the Hinu Kush. I love that afghan n persian dope. The Tiger Jack’s are long flowering sativa’s? Ive been wanting to slip in the trippiest sativa anyone knows of.

Na seriously. This made my day. Im holding last summer in my hands. Man mongos Pac I hell yeah. OG Huckleberry. Sob! Yess. Thanks you and I luv yall. Be safe. We’re gonna be good forever.:seedling::evergreen_tree::fire::call_me_hand::pray::v:

12 Likes

:blush: Who do I thank for making the Nepali Temple F2 #4, @MomOnTheRun?

:evergreen_tree: :tada:

8 Likes

I saw that also and didn’t know where it came from.

I think it’s from @OleReynard

7 Likes

I got nepali temple ×ma milk.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

OMG! I’m chomping at the bit! Cant wait!

9 Likes

Only about 15 hours till my mail runs again :thinking: maybe pull out a lawn chair and wait

10 Likes

Did some people get an explicitly named “Nepali Temple”, as an item separate from Mother’s Milk (which apparently has a Nepali OG parent)? I am confused as I can’t find details about Nepali Temple via Google. It’s not listed in Seedfinder’s alpha list.

7 Likes

Check the Mother’s Milk thread, cant recall who the breeder was. I believe he can answer that…

4 Likes

MOTR shared that OleReynard provided the seeds.

Previous info had
SilverHaze as the breeder and
50State the donor.
I don’t know the back story.

The write up for Mother’s Milk says:
This is a truly beautiful hybrid of Nepali OG (same mother as Goji OG) crossed to the now retired Appalachia male (green crack x tres dawg).

The word “Temple” does not come up in Bodhi’s description. There is no “Temple” listed in the Mother’s Milk genealogy on Seedfinder. I DID see a picture of a plastic bag with the words “Nepali Temple” and @OleReynard mentions it fondly. Wondering if that went out in this mailing.

8 Likes