🎉🌿Winter Box Celebration 🌿🎉

:joy: So true! :wave: & we do it more than once a year!

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

I’ve never heard of nl6

4 Likes

Seems theres a cpl versions???

7 Likes

Maybe nl 5,1,and2…hmmmmm.

3 Likes

Thanks man but I am good at the moment, appreciate the offer however!!!

4 Likes

Hey Mom was I sent a box?

5 Likes

Woo, i got pulled the Mother’s Milk F2. Thank you random fate, @OleReynard and @MomOnTheRun.

Thank you, @Mongobongo, for your contributions.

8 Likes

@MomOnTheRun can claim like 50 ‘dependents’ on her taxes now :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

There sent out in waves I think she’s only half way through the list

4 Likes

I got a box the other day and wanted to thank @MomOnTheRun for always doing so much for us! We are so thankful that you do this!

And for the magic beans I owe many thanks to @spaceman, @DanzaKuduro, @Pedro_Bann, @Mongobongo, and @OleReynard. Thank you so much for your time, space, and energy creating these seeds for our enjoyment and for there preservation!

last but not least, Thank you @MisticHaze, @Craigson15, @50State for donating seeds for these runs!

I am continuously blown away by the generosity of you all! I am planning a seed run for the spring and hope to follow your example and give back soon. You all give me hope for humanity, I cant thank you enough!

19 Likes

The Bodhi - Trichome Technologies NL#6 x Appy was amazing outdoors she was dripping in frost and had an apple juice smell/taste and I’ve read there was a Swedish Fish pheno as well. The person I gave a pack too didn’t take cuttings like they said would happen so I never got a chance to grow it indoors which is a shame. I still kick myself for giving that pack to an idiot and then selling the second pack I had believing I’d get cuttings from the first pack.

18 Likes

Yup! Yours went out in the 3rd “wave” so you should have it today :wink:

Exactly…this way I trickle them in 15-20 at a time instead of all 84 at once and flood my post office like I have in the past :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Big thanks to everyone who was involved in this got a lot of extras I didn’t expect as well :smirk:

20 Likes

Thanks to everyone! @Mongobongo I can not tell you how excited I am to run the dynasty Oregon huckleberry!! And I’m telling you there will be beautiful plants in that. All are great! Thanks to the whole community!!!

22 Likes

Who did the Hindu Kush come from and is it just Hindu Kush or a cross?

3 Likes

Last entry in the OP list.

4 Likes

Got my package. A big thank you to every one involved. Can’t wait to get some of these popping.

6 Likes

danzakuduro i think & it’s X (either) SFV or GSC :sweat:

:evergreen_tree: i think :thinking:

6 Likes

So which seed run sign ups are still active? I saw a few said ended but a lot are year old posts. Don’t want to look like an idiot putting in for something long done lol

4 Likes

If it says closed it’s over for sure, check the sighn up lists and see if there is a spot left. If there are no recent comments chances are it is over. Off the top of my head the
Ogers and Azad Kashmir are both recently started and still open but the lists fill up super fast so you gota be on it. Also there are some costs associated with sighn ups, minimal but something to be aware of. There was alot of discussion and changes to how the seed preservation runs are done to facilitate a better more organized way of getting them out to everybody.

7 Likes