WOAH, pictures til the snow goes away and I can plant.

They moved out there from Colorado. My daughter in law got a great greenhouse gig.

solid! although we do lack the mountains, but we make up for it with lakes :rofl: cannabis greenhouse? I see alot of full sun on our legal market bur light dep and hoop/glasshouse production seems to be minimal.

not to forget the plants of other varieties,

these chocolate cherry were great! minimal splitting and nice sized salad maters/ maters that don’t make it inside from the garden :rofl:

been growing these yearly from collected seed for about 4 years, really enjoy these sunflowers, multi headed and long season sometimes going into mid October before stopping flower.

1 Like

planted this flowering almond about two years back still waiting on blooms this year but I saw some buds today.

here’s a great quince bush I’ve been trying to tidy up this spring for my lady’s grandma , love the flowers on it and they hang on for awhile too very showy

Hey man welcome to Overgrow! I hope you find this little corner of the internet to be an oasis of like minded people!

Stop by this thread and introduce yourself if you haven’t already, let us know what you’re all about :call_me_hand:t2:

Nice plants btw!!

thank you kindly! for both the welcome and the compliment! I have yet to do this I will do such now!

1 Like

For sure! Hope to see you around :call_me_hand:t2:

one of the hoop houses packed full of papaya and skunk #1 beans from Nirvana. got a few papaya expressions that were absolutely FOUL, think fruit thats sat out and festered on a nasty 3 day into the festival crotch. bad, but good somehow? unfortunately she was prone to everything in all examples, will not give another go. the skunk #1 killed the uniformity test all looked smelled and smoked almost the same with the exception of 1 which was intersex and weak stemmed and never made it in. they were fucking monsters too big stretch, many days of tying down and then tying down more. nothing I miss more than walking out the door to this, first good thunder storm of the season came through today. it’s almost time.

some product shots! a mix of homegrown and legal market tings from the past few years

rosin from the 2022 skunk #1-nirvana greenhouse, really enjoyed her concentrated, musty lemony with a terpinolene back.

this was some solid stuff, real weird spices and… milk? hard to describe , very immediate stone.

some budget flowers from the legal market, if I remember correct 70 per/oz or 2 for 110 at the time, the lemon do si dos kicked me in my teeth , pinene heavy night night bud. Wonka bars was less powerful but a terpy girl, weird chocolate , hummus cake. insanity and member were honestly not favorable, pickle hotdogs water terps, and a lack luster buzz.mandarin and triangle had a typical couch lock broadleaf high that was decent, neither went much beyond earth in terms of flavor.

bulk traditional market flower, really loved the gmo punch, surprisingly not alot of gmo flavor on her but definitely her structure. jelly rancher was not my choice for terps, acrid floral with a rotten papaya note, high was great though. blueberry was terpy, creamy, musky , not blueberry-ey but currant / overripe blackberry 9LB Hammer from a couple few years back. one of those lady’s I’d give a testicle to get back, smacked harder than a wife hitting her cheating husband and tasted like a fistful of national forest dirt and a canned fruit cocktail.

hugel got overwintered , today she get layered a Lil, hay, fresh nettle shoots and cut grass, blackberry stem cuttings raspberry stem cuttings and next up, compost and more compost!

1 Like