Wolfedawwg's Gallery

Nice plants there @wolfedawwg’ bud ,keep showing your pics …!
Welcome to Overgrow mate …
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

1 Like

Thanks for the compliments all.
@prismo Last night was our closest frost yet.
I’ve harvested a few of mine over the last couple weeks, the majority of the rest will be taken down over the next 10 days or so.
Some of the kush will be later but I’ll suffer shifting them in and out of the shed other than what i put in the ground.
@Deecee00
As for the genetics of the purple, all it was labeled was Jamaican, they were extras in a trade i made for the fucking incredible.
I definitely see the sativa but to me it looks like a hybrid but I’ve only ever grown Indica dominant strains.
I’m going to reach out to the guy i got them from to see if he knows anymore info but that’ll have to be tomorrow. The last 2 days involved copious amounts of booze n stuff without any sleep so that’s where I’m headed.

1 Like

So, my poor purple pistil Jamaican got hit with some rot, I tried to cut it out a few days ago but to no avail.
I had to chop the top half of her today…:disappointed:

On the bright side, out of the small piece of rot I cut out the other day, I harvested the amount of seeds pictured below on the top half of the plate.
I know they are on the pale side but the 4 seeds on the bottom of the plate are from todays chop so things are looking better.
I put a dozen of the palest seeds from the plate to germinate last night for my inquiring mind.

4 Likes

Just getting ready to smoke on some of the Jamaican (1).
Seed to plant matter ratio is ridiculous…
40 seeds to this joint.

5 Likes

Here is some contrast.
Another cross of mine, Fucking Incredible X Big Pink (no clue, another gift) nestled between 2 White Widow.
She’s only small but purdy.
I only popped a few of those late in the season as testers, same time I popped the Jamaican.
Literally no veg, straight to flower.
Shit pictures today. Been sick as fuck so I’ve had that “that’s good enough” attitude lately.

11 Likes

Coma Kush, chopped today.
Definitely a connoisseur strain.
She’s not the best producer but she kicks and tastes awesome.
Smells identical to Fruit Loops but you smoke er and it’s like, there’s that Kush…

11 Likes

Ok …“whats up dawg”??

Get well soon @wolfedawwg

2 Likes

Lovely purple color there. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

How did your plants make out with last night’s frost? Mine all got chopped last night, worked until the frost started forming lol

1 Like

Mine are ok, I’ve only got 2 left in the ground, was gonna pull them last night but didn’t get around to it. They are coming down today.
The few others i got left are in pots so they will be living in the shed at night until they finish up.

2 Likes

Just didn’t have it in me to haul in 6 plants every night for the next week, was a rough September eh?

Looking good btw let us know how they smoke!

2 Likes

It has been a month since @wolfedawwg accessed the site, I hope all is well.

2 Likes