Weedstrucks Pink Kush And Marmalate outdoor

Started a seed from a grow in 2010, not sure exactly…Pink Kush or “MILF”…
…pretty sure milf was buddies take on big bud. Should be definitely easy to tell later on😂.

I also have one Marmalate clone😎

6 Likes

Hi @Weedstruck, welcome to OG, this is not the “Imagine” Gallery, how about some pics?

8 Likes

Pink, marmalate, pink

12 Likes

Beautiful plants man! For a hot second i thought your tomatoes were planted in the pot i was like :thinking:

3 Likes

Nice plants Buddy…

K.

2 Likes

Marmalate is showing her sativa qualities, but still fat leaves.
And the possible pink Kushs are definitely indica with branches making way to the top

3 Likes

@Weedstruck you so pretty

3 Likes

So those single pics were from last Friday…and here’s today…

Definitely ha ha happy

6 Likes

Marmalate is just taking right off, the kush on the left (if you don’t follow my other posts) is the one with silver in the soil and it’s getting larger as well. But not being there to actually see, there could be less water in the end one as it gets direct sun with less tomatoes coverage. Either way will be interesting to see how the buds compare

3 Likes

So excited, gonna be home probably Monday, I’ll post more pics of then. Gonna do some LST and possibly transplant and fertilize em if I have time. I have slow release miracle grow lol and always bone meal bone meal bone meal

4 Likes

Here’s an update, only 4 days since last. But the right plant seems to be slower than the rest, only thing I can think of is the type of tomatoes that were sitting in them were different. The right side might be hotter in the day. Maybe the left ones were getting more shade I dunno. Also it’s been raining, I’ll be home tomorrow night, I’ll get a closer inspection.

Left plant, pink kush

Middle plant, marmalate

8 Likes

Didn’t have to time transplant, no days off :disappointed:, but I did have time to toss them some blood meal and prune a bit.

Pink kush↓

Pink kush↓

Marmalate↓

6 Likes

Yesterday, after four days on the blood meal

6 Likes

Just cranking out the bushy

1 Like

Looking good. How much blood meal did you use? How did you apply it? I have only never used it in a water only soil recipe.

1 Like

Uhhh I used about a five shakes while holding the can of blood meal at a 45° angle on top of the soil😅

About half a cup each
Then I doused em with water foliage and all. Just water.

3 Likes

Maybe a closer to a cup I dunno, I’m winging life

2 Likes

5 Likes

You sound like you are as scientific as me haha.

Great looking plants man :v:

2 Likes

Those kush are stanky af, must get clones.

2 Likes