Woodworking for trade?

I’ve heard really good things about Sunshine Daydream! @highminwin sent me some for my dad. I soaked four seeds, doesn’t look like two want to sprout but we’re excited to try it

3 Likes

I make these and give 50 away to wounded vets kids each year.

helicopter landing pads with fiber optic lights , military, police, fire, rescue landing pads.

I’m far from wood craftsman but it helps my hands with arthritis and my mind going and helps the kids …

6 Likes

Those are awrsome! I bet the kids really appreciate them. Someday I’ve gotta teach myself to solder, I think it would be cool to add lights to some projects

1 Like

I have 350 different helipads and these , do you have children?

I ASK NOTHING IN RETURN NO SEEDS NOTHING, these are from my hearft.

4 Likes

I also can make these metal roses

6 Likes

That is so cool. You have to weld on those right?

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

omg lol them are so beautiful and amazing , my wife turns 60 may 19 and we have been married for 44 years and I would love to give her that, do you barter ? Las time i wanted o send out hunting pins i was about killed here lol

4 Likes

Those are very cool. I do appreciate the crafting. @G-paS i like the flower also. Love that stuff.

2 Likes

great response here - 65 people have looked at your stuff
as a woodworker it’s great to see that response
well done sis !!

4 Likes

This is an old chess board I have that’s falling apart. I would like the same form factor / shape as this, but made only with wood, no painting, but maybe semigloss or matte finish. Dark/light wood for the board, and some contrasting trim/inlay details. PM me a quote. I understand this is not a cheap thing, and it will be time consuming to build. I will appreciate good quality materials and craftsmanship. Let’s talk about it.

5 Likes

Very nice work!!! I’d be into that VW cutting, IF, I was not negotiating the sale of my 71 Karmann Ghia currently.

1 Like