World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

You’d probably like Ice Cream Cake but I can only recommend in moderation. No ceiling :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh nice! That makes me wicked happy ! I’ve been kicking myself for popping half actually! But I got so much on the go ! But that was one I wanted and sought for so long I couldn’t resist lol! See what comes of these and if as good as I’m expecting I’ll gladly do a big hunt. I miss the 30-40-50 plant hunt days like crazy! 10-15 is just not the same

3 Likes

@HolyAngel
will say your full o shit lol

20 minute low level high he says .

She is about to come down , could take her tomorrow but Cannatrol is full up this week and next so she is going LONG … lol

Sticky as WC , bigger buds ( yeah!) a pleasure to grow and super happy plant . Hope she aint what Holy says :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The nebu BlackBerry cut we had is still to this day some of the best weed I’ve smoked, like ever! That and HAOG are obsessions of mine! Love me some BlackBerry Kush too

5 Likes

The sickness you mean

2 Likes

Sick but no way near as Sick as YOU.

2 Likes

U won’t like Irene then

3 Likes

LMAO

sure Cole sure :sunglasses:

2 Likes

oh no really @TopShelfTrees1

She is LARGE n in charge in veg and week 1 flower

is it prefumy ???

3 Likes

Ugh, that sucks on the Skunk Tangerine. I can’t do floral at all. Unsure on orange rinds but I need power/effects to be there or it’s worthless to me too.

:100: :joy:
I would again say Ice cream cake is weak and blackberry mids i mean kush is also and has always been weak. worse than mids. beasters level stuff. I don’t think I’m the only one that feels that way on those cuts. I know something was said about a possible sneaky ICC that only a few hold? but definitely not the one i’ve seen :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Ya somewhat…. Like old lady perfume . But she’s epic in the sense she’s deeply multilayered like TK and some other OG’s you will be picking scents out for weeks, then you’ll get the delicious amalgamation. But great high imo, looong legs just not deadly

4 Likes

You need to try that nebu cut that made HAOG! trust me it’s not your average BlackBerry (bikers still hold it out here)

4 Likes

ST is not floral and NOT ORANGE , i like orange.

Wanna know EXACTLY what she is like ???

Take a fresh TANGERINE , not orange , but TANGERINE . Peel a big piece of the rind, bend it over while holding infront of your mouth n nose so the rind spray goes up your nose and into your mouth

THAT

6 Likes

Ewwwww ya that’s too much! I get it now. Ok scratch ST off my list.

3 Likes

Its actually worse than that .

@WhiteBoyRick has some curing , think he likez it

5 Likes

Mine is from Seed Junky drop F1 , only plant that made it , rest died or mutants .

She is not herming nor throwing nanners yet at 10 weeks in , or 9 weeks whichever it is

2 Likes

Skunk Tangerine
We’ll see what I think but its not sounding too hot for me. Hopefully the bubba, black river’s, and this OG cut do it for me. Got high hopes that I think will at least mostly get there. Everything I got going though is stuff I’ve never flowered before :see_no_evil: gonna be a bunch of eyeing plants for ~two months :eyes:

5 Likes

ST DOES also have big time SKUNK taste too but overpowered by the tangerine
@HolyAngel

4 Likes

I’m gonna be in the same boat for a long while…. But I love it, all the old school shit I always wanted but missed! Plus reacquainting myself with long lost gems I still crave! Does not get any better to me, since the floodgates opened im acquiring what I can while I can,even talked Mike into opening up the 8 x8 for moms again cuz It’s gonna get real crazy over here lol

7 Likes

SAF… right?

2 Likes