World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

i bet i would rate the triforce higher than the tk just by your description even though the tk is prob stronger. thats why its so hard to judge this stuff because were all so damn different. i love that insta muscle melt calm relax buzz that can make you giggle at nothing and then just hug a pillow while you drool for a 30 min power nap. wake up and just felt like u slept 4 hours lol. tk will just make me hear my heart in my neck and have me focus on any skipped beats and then wonder if my ticker is about to stop and why is it so hard to breath fk i cant get a full breath… ok calm down this wont last … shit ok try and eat… or drink some water. lmfao thats my mind on those powerful sativa esq kushes

3 Likes

Hell yes SAF!

1 Like

Nice man. It’s a shame you didn’t find something you really liked but at least you got to give them a shot. I shut down for a couple months to enjoy our short summer so was itching to get back at it. Started a co-op run on BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy. 13 out of 13 seeds popped so pretty stoked. Going to toss a 4x4 up in my basement for a bud run but haven’t decided what to grow. Probably be a few different things just for the hell of it. Glad to hear you are doing good men. I have been pretty absent the last few months but happy to be back in full swing again with plants growing. :v:

5 Likes

Anxious to hear your selections DD.

2 Likes

Me too man, me too. I want to get my S&S Cindy’s going and then yeah, it’s going to be tough. I have so many options, lol.

3 Likes

I bet you have 10 mollion choices.

3 Likes

i did , Tahoe n TK . Keeping both here . Better than what i had already, no , equal and different i would say . Still have 8 more to go so i guess 2 out or 4 so far is pretty good actually . Nothing to make me give up a spot my oldies have however

4 Likes

List options please @DougDawson

4 Likes

Ah brother, I can’t. I haven’t even narrowed it down. It’s like a seed distribution warehouse in here. I have to try to make some kind of short list, lol. I honestly wouldn’t know where to start at this moment.

8 Likes

Have anything with Santa Maria Planck in it??

If so my suggestion :sunglasses:

@DougDawson

2 Likes

Santa Maria X C99 is the closest I’ve got not sure if it’s the plank cut.

4 Likes

Funny thing is, it’s possible :thinking: Maybe not, lol. I got lots of co-op stuff. A pile of Bodhi stuff. A bunch of private preservation runs on really expensive seeds. I will wrap my head around it.

3 Likes

you don’t have that you couldn’t have that that’s holy princess I’ve been searching for that for years I’ve asked 100 times on this site for that you couldn’t have it @ShiskaberrySavior

5 Likes

It’s in the vault along with Holy Princess x Heri

6 Likes

Must of missed you asking if I can find them your welcome to them.

6 Likes

Think those came from @escobar

5 Likes

I was just going to say those are from Esco!

5 Likes

I’d grew a few out way back pretty sure I ran a couple clones for a few runs can’t remember the weed typical c99 on steroids growth.

3 Likes

Been a fan of escos forever. I know a ton of his stuff by heart just from watching/interacting with him for years before I hit forums

4 Likes

I knew the name sounded familiar. There was a private run where they did some Santa Maria F8’s. I found the post where I said I got my share and have not ran them so they are here in my stash somewhere. :thinking:

3 Likes